Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Douche ruined 4:20 with mflb

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chronickatcher, Apr 20, 2011.

1. #1 chronickatcher, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
    Alright so I'm in the car driving with my friends c and f. C Is driving and I'm sitting passenger. f is in the back and were on the freeway. F Asks to hit the bong and I hand it to him. He takes his sweet time taking a Bon hit and then tells me it's almost 4:20 and I gotta get a hit on the twenty. It's 417 and he took at least another minute to clear the bowl and hand me the bong. So I'm sitting there in the moving car trying to assemble myself a nice wax hit with my skillet. I couldn't find the damn dabber for at least a minute and then heated up the ti plate. Then f hits his mflb and mumbles some crap and when I finished my hit he said it was 4:21 and that I sucked and the mflb was better then the bong. By the way we all had some mainy edibles beforehand and C almost killed us at least three times throughout the drive.
    But ya friend said bong sucks because I couldn't get a hit in the two minutes leadin up to 4:20 an he got a vape hit off his mflb.
    What do u guys think?

2. Why the fuck do you drive with a bong and skillet and edibles?. Leave that shit at the house and bring joints/blunts.

3. The dumbest argument ever...

4. Wut? :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  5. is this a serious disagreement? this is ridiculous

6. Anybody want to start a bet on how many "Cool Story Bro" 's this thread will have? I'm guessing 7 right off the bat.

[​IMG]

7. hahahahahaa im high as fuck and i could just picture you all doing this at a stop light or something

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I bet 13 cool story bros

9. HAHA man i like your sig and picture. I learned how to paint watching his videos when i was like 9-10 Y/O i sat in my room real early in the mornings and id watch him on TV

"Paint a happy little cloud" "Happy bush right over here"
    AHAH

10. your problem is that your hitting on bong with a skillet piece on the highway!
    at least keep it simple with a normal slide if your gonna be smoking the bong on the freeway

11. I really don't know what to tell you man. I'm guessing you're trying to get arrested with all that paraphernalia? Back in my day smoking pot was good enough, but i suppose if getting arrested is all the rage...

Hey, even Micky's doing it.

[​IMG]

12. Okkkkkkkkkkk

Attached Files:

13. #14 Shpongle, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
    [​IMG]

Edit: Am I the only one who can't make that same face without laughing?

14. Ya I don't know guys. We live in a pretty lenient area and just lay low with the smoking in the car andhave never had a problem haha. But we just went to a club down here and all got free edibles. So me and C put ours away and were pretty stoked when we got out of the club and then F realizes he left his edible in the club hahaha Hella funny.

I just made this thread because I thought it was pretty funny at the time but I think I fucked it up in the retelling so sorry if it doesn't make any sense

15. What do I think? I think the stupid argument you and your friend had about the bong or vape is the LAST thing you should see wrong with this story.

16. i have taken shits better then this thread

17. F to tha motha fuckin ail, biatch.....

18. i do neither . yea. you know. neither.