Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best movies to watch high????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by autobahn, Jan 29, 2011.

1. I'm totally a movie junkie when I'm stoned. My favorites are:

• Star Wars (particularly Revenge of the Sith or Return of the Jedi)
    • Fantasia (NOT 2000)
    • Pulp Fiction
    • Supertroopers
    • Clerks 2
    • The Jungle Book
    • Farce of the Penguins
    • Black Dynamite (lols)
    • Pink Floyd The Wall
    • Dude, Where's my car
    • Super High Me
    • Dawn of the Dead
    • Signs
    • The sixth Sense
    • Cowboys vs Aliens (I know it's not out yet but it just looks fucking awesome!)
    • Pirates of the Carribbean
    • Indiana Jones
    • IT
    • Yellow Submarine (A Beatles animated movie, really trippy, watch it!!!)
    Ok and for the worst movies ever to watch high are:

• Napolean Dynamite
    • Batman and Robin
    • Star Wars- Attack of the Clones
    The reason why those are the worst is because my attention span is slow enough, watching these is like a whole lot of nothingness. A total buzz kill. Nothing happens in these lol

And just for kicks, the best tv shows to watch high are:
    • The Walking Dead
    • House
    • Cops
    • The Trailer Park Boys
    These are all on my opinion, so let me know what your favorite things to watch high are, and maybe the worst things to watch high too...:D

2. Half baked.
    Maaaaaaaaaan.

3. Here are some good ones, Strange Wilderness, Zeitgeist, Zeitgeist Addendum, Zeitgeist Moving Forward, The Big Lebowski, Fear in Loathing in Las Vegas, Dazed and Confused, Pink Floyd: The Wall

4. Why make trillions when we can make(dramatic music).....BILLIONS!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32C0eKRQVt8]YouTube - Austin Powers - Dr.evil tells Scott to zip it![/ame]

5. Cheech and chong up in smoke is the shit. i could not stop laughing :D

6. Pulp Fiction

7. Some movies I like to watch ripped in no specific order-
    Half Baked
    Pineapple Express
    Friday (All of them)
    Beerfest
    Jackass (All of them)

8. Almost forgot....favorite shows-
    Entourage
    Dog The Bounty Hunter
    Pawn Stars
    CSI (All of them)

9. bruno, borat, smiley face,
    anything stupid and i can laugh at ;)

10. i like stupid funny movies when i am high , so zoolander, the wedding singer, step brothers , old school, wedding crashers

11. The lion king

12. Just a heads up, because this will probably be closed or moved, but there's an entire section on movies, with multiple threads about this topic.

Movies - Grasscity.com Forums

Now I shall go back to getting toasty ;)

13. this and

[​IMG]

14. South park season 11 La Petit Tourrette

Non stop laughter

15. South park season 11 La Petit Tourrette

Non stop laughter

16. Across the Universe, Contact, Harry Potter, and LOR. Zu-Bam Tokin' :bongin:

17. I haven't got to yet, but I plan to watch The Argon Quest next time I'm at my friends, baked to hell. That movie is crazy! Used to watch it when I was a wee lad and got scared everytime Argon was coming. He is a motha f.ing white giant!!!!!!!! boom...boom...Booom...BBOOOMMM! His footsteps get louder every time he takes a step...Sorry, really descriptive when I high.