Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WIZ CONCERT- Im I allowed to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mucho blunto, Dec 2, 2010.

1. When he first started out he smoked a lot of blunts, now hes all about papers.

2. You can't smoke at any venue.. But people do, you just need to get your toaking tool past secruity..

I'd roll a blunt or a few joints and try to sneak them in, don't try metal... Glass may work too

3. when he came to my town champaighn-urbana, illinois at the canopy club EVERYONE was smoking. blunts, joints going around and lighters being thrown off the stage. It was smoked the fuck out

4. I went to the wiz concert in colorado a moth ago and security took my pappers...but they said sorry so it made it ok...haha but yea if you can get it past they dont really care

Talor Gang or Die!!!

5. I went to a Wiz concert in the philly area and it was awsome. Everyone was blazing..he was blazing on stage.

6. hahahah, like throwing steve jobs an ipod shuffle. i lol'd when i read that:smoke:

7. i went to one at the Fillmore in SF and there were cops right niext to us and we were burning blunts and my buddy whipped out a zip lock full or dank and the cop didnt do anything

8. Dude did you not hear about the Khalifa law? It's legal to posses and consume marijuana at Wiz concerts.

9. I'm pretty sure Nickatina wouldn't do that...I went to a show in San Diego and he played the whole set and it was the best show I've seen in a long time.

To answer your first question, Wiz Khalifa is a formerly underground rapper who used to be really chill and rapped about weed until he whored himself out to become mainstream.

As for your comment, Every single show I've been too I have smoked there. Legalize It 2010 was WeedFest 2010 pretty much. Everyone was smoking and enjoying themselves it was awesome.

10. i like wiz:)

if everyones smoking there, im pretty sure youll be able to too. wiz will prolly be smokin up there too!

11. I will be :rolleyes:

haha

12. soo true

13. Contact High!

14. You can most likely get away with it, just remember a lot of clubs are even stricter now due to the no smoking indoors policies. Since ciggs are banned, now during shows they bust pot smokers as well. Also, forget that "black and yellow" go see Badfish and reef down. I saw them at the Intersection, and the entire place was filled with smoke the entire time. I smoked a blunt of indigo kush to my self, and no one said anything to me. lol

15. People blaze in the audiences of Jack Johnson dude. Just smoke to yourself standing there and don't look like a sketchy little bitch. Most security would do is take it away.

16. I went to his show in CT a few weeks back, smoked 4 blunts and a cig in the venue no problem..
    My roommate went to his show at UMASS like 2 weeks ago, he said everyone there was also smoking, but he did see some kids getting searched by police.
    So basically, you can do it, just be careful.

17. No.

And they search your cig packs, don't try to smuggle in blunts/joints/weed unless it's in your underwear.

They don't give a fuck once you're in the concert though...smoked a blunt in the crowd, hell, I even passed it to some random ghetto guys asking for a hit or two...

18. I smoked at the Dave Matthews Concert at MSG. No body cared cause everyone was doing it

19. I dunno about Ramshead, security is usually pretty tight there ( kind of a shitty venue), but there's gonna be mad people with bud so it's not like they can bust everybody

20. yes yes yes yes. Planning on bringing six .75 joints:D

Best part is kids are going in my school that hate buds. If its boxed as shit im gunna laugh in there face.
    peace