Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Supposed to be sour D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by johnja, Oct 25, 2010.

1. So a friend of mine said that he had some Sour Diesel, and offered to get me a gram for $20. I thought that would be fine to try out some sour d for the first time.
    I end up getting it (after a few days of delay). It didn't have the characteristic dark spots that I see in most pictures, and it doesn't smell very lemony or have a characteristic diesel smell, but I give him the benefit of the doubt. I go home to weigh it, and its 0.7g, which is a bit short handed. But whatever, I figure at least I get some good weed. I start cutting it up to pack it, and for the 2/3 of the bud that I've cut up, already I've found 11 seeds.
    After smoking it, its very obviously not sour d. I'm pretty pissed about that. I have class with him in 30 mins, what should I say to him?

2. I tend to be passive agressive when i'm pissed at someone. Compliment the shit out of the bud and rave about it in front of all his friends and when hes not there tell everyone what happened.

3. Just bring it up casually. More than likely he doesn't even know that it's not sour D.

4. Sour D = genetics. horrible growing doesnt change genetics. You clearly got ripped off, but a good way to stop from this from happening in the future is to find out what quality the weed is before you buy it. Lots of amazing genetics arent reaching their full potential due to inexperienced/lazy growers... Sorry you got a seedy p.o.s. product :( guess ur not shoppin from clown homie anymore

• Like Like x 1
  5. He pinched that shit and you know it.
    If you found 11 seeds, its probably not even decent regs.
    Never buy from him again.
    That will teach people not to fuck with you.

6. You act like just because someone has Sour Diesel seeds that their plant is going to be grown perfectly.

Sour D can be schwag, it can be dank, strain names really do mean jack shit. The only advantage is that if you're growing you'll know the genetics of your plant and whether it's a sativa/indica. They mean next to nothing to your average smoker.

7. Yeah, I think I'm just going to tell him that it was low quality and not what he told me it would be. I'm going to say that I'm not going through him anymore. I've got other people who wont screw me over.

8. I'm not saying it is Sour D, most of the time strain names are absolute bullshit. However, seeds or not, doesn't mean a thing about the strain. You get seeds when you don't kill or move your males soon enough. That weed could be any well known "dank" strain, grown by someone who doesn't know very well what they're doing.

9. Your "friend" is a bitch. You gave him twenty to get it, and it took DAYS? First of all, never front money. Second of all, he blazed up your twenty. He probably bought an eighth of regs or something, smoked it down to .7 and gave that to you.

You can't entirely blame the rippers though. You should research and know what good bud looks like. Unless your buying from a club, let strain names go in one ear and out the other. Look at that shit before you buy it. .7 of regs being sold as a g of dank should be pretty obvious to you.

10. youve learned a lesson, alot of dealers dont have alot of integrity, so once that happens dont buy from him again, but dont be mean to him either.

11. Tell him that his shady marketing tactics won't work on you and that if he wants you to be a repeat customer he better step his game up. Simple as that, dealers make more money moving a legit product than ripping people off.

12. Hmmm if it had 11 seeds in .7 nug of weed then I'm sure it would have weighed more.

13. Well, I didn't front the money, but I did have to wait a while to get it.
    When I looked at it, it looked decent - green and a little frosty - but when I cut into it the seeds were just everywhere. I'm sure it was just an amateur grow. I told the friend of mine though, and he said that he is going to call up the guy he got it from, and make it up to me somehow. At least my friend is a decent guy, I don't think he was in on the ripoff. Hopefully I can either get my money back, or at least get a nug of something better.

14. You got ripped the fuck off. He gave you mids. Tell him it wasnt sour d and not even a gram. Then stab him with your pencil.

• Like Like x 1
  15. like other people have said, in the end it doesnt really matter what strain people are pushing if its a bad grow. get GOOD stuff, then try and find a strain you want of said good stuff

16. Just got off of the phone with my friend. He's dipping into his own stash and getting me .3g to make up for how much I was shorted. On top of that, he told his dealer about it, so he will also be dropping by my friend's place to hopefully make up for that shit with green from a different grower. Hopefully karma will have it's way.

17. I do not even think i use to get 11 seeds in a quarter in my mids.. Havent botten mids in forever but still. Something isnt right and dont waste ur money with that dude.

18. Twas regs mang probably not even that.

19. Strain names do mean shit.. When you're getting it from a reliable source. not a random scammer.

20. Yeah I get usually 0 seeds in my weed ever.. I have come across them, but not usually..

Edit** even the 150/oz shwag i can get.. and 105/ oz shwag(one time). don't even have seeds