Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Agh. Paranoia. Help please.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bahookahjoe18, Oct 1, 2010.

1. I just smoked half a blunt outside, and I know I shouldn't be, but I'm really paranoid that someone's going to call the cops.

Just reassure me or something?

=/

2. Turn off your interwebs they're gonna triangulate you!

3. lol, how can we reassure you if we have no idea about your environment or anything, if you didnt smoke it anywhere where people would be staring at you or next to somebodys house and they can smell it you should be fine dude

4. i'm sure you're fine bronana bo bana fana.

unless you were of course.. blowing smoke into a crowd of people's faces. lolz.

5. I don't know. I'm just kind of freaking out. I know there should be nothing going on, but I keep hearing shit. Like, I swear I just heard a fucking radio transmitter sound thing, so I went and investigated, and thought I heard a car and shit.

6. lmao you're blazed buddy. relax and enjoy it. i used to get paranoia like crazy and damn near delusional.

it's okay. deep breaths.. of more weed.

7. Man. I was freaking out.