Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to roll with cellulose papers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blip420, Jul 30, 2010.

1. things you will need:

.6 grams of...herb
    1 aleda cullulose cigarette paper
    1 back up paper in case you fudge it all up and doom the world
    saliva
    Music (supplied in post)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjapyD7DU-Y]YouTube - The Temper Trap - Fader (Jakwob Remix)[/ame]

First, get your herb of choice and grind it to the correct consistency if needed. For obvious reasons I will be using Sour Diesel (a strain of Cannabis)

[​IMG]

Next, prepare your rolling paper...

[​IMG]

Third, lick your thumb and swipe it across the bottom of the paper lengthwise. This is a trick I came up with to cause the paper to curl to make rolling easier.

[​IMG]

then spread your finely ground herb evenly throughout the paper

[​IMG]

ok now heres the important part.

IMPORTANT PART: You need to get into the paper's head to intimidate it. This help loosen up the paper. Sometimes I shout at the paper, "I'm going to roll your ass!" or, "After I roll you, I might even burn you alive!!!"

ok, so now that's done.

Use your fore finger and thumb of both hands to pinch the sides of the paper together. Then make a SHOW ME THE MONEY! motion with your hands. YUMMM KETTLE CHIPS ^^

[​IMG]

continue this motion along the entire length of the joint with both hands, making sure your hands are spaced evenly the entire time. once the joint is packed, fold the top flap over the bottom and push up with your thumbs, rolling the joint closed.

Lastly, lick between the top flap and the body of the joint. make sure you get both the flap and body because of the lack of a gum strip. now spark up a lighter and enjoy :)

[​IMG]

+ rep if you like jakwob remixes ^^

• Like Like x 4
  2. I love you dude lol. Yea I was doing it way differently

3. i laughed so hard when i read that part about getting into the joints head. in addition, my reps dont count for anything, but i would rep you SO HARD (nomo) for jakwob remixes. starry eyed on a sour d high? unbelievable :hello:

4. awww thanks :p did it work?

5. #5 ChiiDank, Jul 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2010
    Cool thread.. You should resize the pics tho there a little big and I have to scroll across the screen to see it fully. Otherwise good quality and tip.

Hahah "im going to burn you alive" lmaoo

6. I think my issue was that I would only like the top flap, and when I would pack it it would unwrap and I become sad

7. #7 blip420, Jul 30, 2010
    sticky? :D

8. #8 CrunkSwagga, Jul 30, 2010

Damn. Mine burned really fast and it was a good roll too.... How fast is your paper burning???

my 1st post!!

9. If you roll them right and tight, the cellulose wraps burn very slow from my experience. But I can't hand roll for shit so I just use a manual roller.

10. #10 blip420, Jul 30, 2010

it is supposed to be slow burning, because it is a dense material. Much like blunt wraps, a lot of people use them solely because they conserve bud- except cellulose is healthy

and welcome to grasscity :D

11. I agree.:hello:

great guide man, I laughed hard at the get inside the papers head

12. wow those cellulose papers are awesome, and that whole part about getting in the rolling papers head? sigged. LOL

+rep for a good guide a anyway

13. i've smoked using the cellulose papers before, not bad

14. wow, that extra lick at the beginning is a good idea and the licking of the body of the j. i tried rolling one of these before a tool concert and it took me 20 mins. I thought you could roll it like any other j but it's so hard to get it to stick together. eventually i was able to roll and smoke that 2 gram j and that concert was amazing.

15. LOL funny flack, I just rolled up a couple of clear joints for a concert!

16. Hey, does anyone know where to get these cellulose papers? I used to use them all them alot back in England, along with OCB rolling papers, and ripz. Cant seem to find them anywhere in the U.S... Maybe online? Any suggestions ?

17. ever try a decent headshop? look for good brands and try to avoid weird rip off brands

18. head shops will probably have them, and you can def find them online

19. Thanks for the help so far guys. My local headshop doesnt carry any cellulose papers, or OCB's. I have taken a HUGE liking to RAW. I did get an awesome "incognito" grinder at my local head shop, it looks just like a battery...

20. nice :) RAW papers are amazing!