Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

We are all hippies.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt, May 15, 2010.

1. Last night I realized; We are the hippies of our kids generations. Most likely the hip-hop/rap phase will be old by the time I have kids and they're going to view it the same way I view my parents. They're going to listen to all the rap I used to and hear all the talk of smoking weed it has and probably correctly assume that I smoked a lot of weed when I was younger. Lyrical music has always talked about smoking weed, just in different genres and styles throughout different time periods. The same way we do this with Bob Marley and the Jimi Hendrix, our kids will do this with Lil Wayne and other artists.

2. Were you...perhaps high when this realization occured?

-Not saying its not true, because it is, great thinking :)

3. This just blew my mind. :D

4. when i read this title the first thought that popped into my head was exactly what you said
    high minds think alike :hello:

5. Yes sir, first time since I stopped for a short tolerance break.

:hello:

:laughing:

6. I never get those intense thoughts of deep shit like that. I always just stare at things and I dont even think of anything,im just like lost in whatever im staring at. Maybe I should just start to try and think of stuff. :)

7. I''ll be proud to be one of the 'hippies' of my generation. This could mean a possible grandchild smoke out one day. :rolleyes::D

8. I just had a crazy thought process when I was spacing out listening to music and luckily I wrote this one down because I thought it was interesting.

That a boy, :cool:.

9. Yea man i came to this revelation on shrooms lol... next to a 500 year old tree playing magical music :smoking::smoking::smoking:

10. That's awesome, I need to get my hand on some psychedelics. I want to experience the world from a different perspective for once in my life.

11. Bro I'm telling you.. if you think Cannabis is amazing... you haven't experienced anythinggg yet man... I underestimated the fungi's potential man.. and when you mix it with herb you are not even homo sapien anymore :smoking:

if u wanna read my 1st trip lol:
    Shroomery - 7 GRAMS @ 2AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You're making me drool. I've been trying to find a connection for anything, LSD, mushrooms, morning glory, anything, but I can't. I couldn't imagine doing it without smoking. I would probably twist up an eighth before hand and just continue to smoke blunts the entire time I was tripping. I will definitely read your trip though, they're always interesting to read.

13. I had this thought a few years back... never thought much of it though :p
    Baggy pants, earrings, and glow sticks. The next generation going to laugh so hard.

14. good stoned epiphany, happens all the time man. :smoking:

15. Yea man it's always hard to find it in this society lol...
    I've still been searching for LSD, peyote, san pedro, & DMT for years now lol... only place I can think of is on those Amazon tours lol..

But shrooms definitely changed my life for the better though man... I recommend 2.5 grams the most the first time though lol
    Good luck on your hunt!!:smoking:

16. This thread makes me happy.

17. hopefully if i ever have grand kids weed will be legal by then, and i can talk to them and say "yeah back in my day this shit was illegal" and they will find that amazing.

18. #18 Blunt, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
    Thanks man, good vibes to you. I'll dedicate this second bowl since my tolerance break to you, :D.

Attached Files:

19. :D:D My daughter is turning 30, we smoke togather. It is usually a toss up on who had the better connect (or sometimes it is connecting the other one).:smoking: My grand daughter is 10 so who knows, if I can hang around another 8 years it may be a 3 generation smoke session.:D:smoking:

20. That's fuckin brilliant man.