Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bath while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hemp God, Apr 20, 2010.

1. yesterday mother left for the day so i do what i always do.... FUCKIN BLAZE ALL DAYY :smoking:..
    but this time i had the wonderfull idea to take a bath. so i go outside rip the g bong for a while and after i clean up i grabed my ipod, turned off the lights, filled the tub with warm water, turned on some pink floyd, turned on the jacuzzi in my tub, closed my eyes and fuckin got lost in the amazing world that is my brain. you have to try this...trust me.

2. I wish I had a jacuzzi

3. Sounds... orgasmic. Don't have a jacuzzi tub, though.

4. YES!! I know exactly what you mean. A few months ago my mom went out-of-state for a ski trip. First thing I did the next morning was turn on the jacuzzi, go outside and smoke a nice-ass j, come back inside, and relax. It feels sooo good!! :D

5. yeah bro, "The Dude" style. If you guys haven't seen "The Big Lebowski" with geoff bridges, you shouldn't be on this forum

6. regular tub works just about as good... the main ingredient in this "bath gassim" is alot of dank as bud.

7. Yeah its great until they throw a marmot in the tub with you.:)

8. yes, but imagine telling that story in the circle after the fact. lolol. people may pass out from laughing:hello:

9. Hmm I have never tried it. I'm high now and I just don't feel like taking a bath. But it is deffinately something I will try.

Nice post.

10. Idk about you guys, but anything like that is a buzzkill. Course, I always take showers. I bet chillin in a hot tub smokin a blunt or j and chillin listening to some good songs is sweet though. Gotta try that one when it warms up.

11. I'ma try that tomorrow... never done it but heard a lot about showers and cannabis.
    We call it, taking a "Cannabath"

12. My man, bubble bath, peace