Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Magig Launch Box... Awesome.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by biw999, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Anyone thinking of getting this little thing, do it... Like now! It's amazing that this little wooden box can fuck me up like it did.

Anways, I have a question as this is my first time ever using a vape. How do you know when the bowl is spent? I've taken about 6 hits from this thing (4 healthy hits, last two tasted like popcorn) and the weed is mostly light brown with a some green hints throughout.

2. itll be mostly brown, and you wont get much vapor out of it. also will start to taste worse and worse.

i always shake it up between hits and stir the weed real good so it vapes evenly too

3. Thanks!

Just noticed the typo in the title, FAIL.

:smoking:

4. I have one and its soooooooo goooooood man! Lil thing gets me ripped harder than my bong does. Also the high lasts longer. No more going outside, or in the bathroom (blowing into the bathroom exhaust fan)! Sit there vaping and watching TV with 3 other people in the room, and they dont smell a thing. LOOOOOVE this lil awesome wooden box of magic!:hello:

5. its both a typo and the excuse for your typo in the same sentence haha.

also you can even stick your fingers in there and crunch it up in between hits too, i find that if you have moist bud and hit it a couple times itll be dry and then you can kind of grind it between your fingers and it will burn more evenly

6. ordered one, should arrive in 5 days. Can't wait man.

I've been wondering, does the box saves you weed in the long run compared to using a bong, pipe, joints,... ?

7. Most definitely, and you can use the spent weed to make edibles.

8. One trench on the Box for me, was about half of what i would put in my bong. You may use more at first, cause youre excited to have it, and its fucking awesome.

9. Yeah I just started my second trench and I am thoroughly ripped up.

How delicate is that screen by the way? It seems rather thin and I'm really cautious when I go poking around in there with the brush. I'm afraid one day(probably high at the time) I'll poke through it or something with the brush haha.

10. Just brush it gently. Mine seems good, nothing ever sticks to the screen. The screen seems kinda durable though. If you break it, they will send you a brand new one. Best Warranty EVER!

11. Would anyone mind posting there experience with how much weed they saved? Tomtom says about 50%, just wondering how other people feel as well. I just want to get an idea on HOW worth it it is in the long run to get a vape in terms of money saving.

12. Seems about right. My pipe holds what I put in two trenches of this thing and after the first trench I was higher than a bowl of my pipe.

13. Yeah the high seems cleaner too. Strong, but just, i really cant explain it. Its really hits my head first, then moves down my body till my feet are tingly. I just sit there smiling watching TV. Also the batteries last longer than i was expecting them to. I can get a good 3 trenches from 1 battery with like 4-5 hits per trench.

14. #14 biw999, Apr 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2010
    I was just think that to myself actually. I've done a lot of research on this thing before I ordered it(fuck combustion thread mostly) and the general census was that it was a battery per trench. I'm still going on my second trench with the first battery and I didn't even charge it first lol. The light inside the box is also as strong as it was with my very first hit.

I went out and bought four additional rechargeable batteries thinking I was definitely going to need them haha. I don't know if that's the case anymore lol.

15. Yeah man i just got 2 more of Magic Flights batteries when i ordered. Sure its nice having them, but i dont REALLY need em. 2 batteries EASILY last me a night, and then just throw them in the charger before ya go to bed.

16. I think you guys are pushing me over the edge to convinced. I was on the fence and teetering towards yes, now I'm busting out the credit card.

Is there any site that's better to order it from (I.E. cheaper, faster, reliable)?

17. http://www.vapeworld.com/vaporizers/magic-flight-launch-box-portable-vaporizer

Thats where i got mine. Shipped USPS on Thrusday, got it on Saturday. Also comes with a free cheapo grinder that works OK. They ship from florida, and im in Delaware. 2 day ship time.

18. hows the smell of the launch box? if i vape like 2 trenches and blow out window and my mom walks in 2 mins later will she suspect anything ?

19. I smoked a whole trench in my room and made people come in and smell. They didnt smell a thing. I blew it all into the room too, nothing out the window. There is a slight smell as soon as you exhale, but it goes away quick. Also it dosnt smell like weed. Smells kinda popcorny.

20. +rep
    fucking sweeeet.. im ordering mine as we speak.. cant wait :yay: