Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test emergency. Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Hippię-56cdfb6676a54, Apr 9, 2010.

1. I took a small hit from my friend's blunt, spit it out right away. Then, about an hour later, I took a medium draw from my other frind's pipe. How long till it's out of my system. How can I detox as soon as possible.

2. 4-5 days. water and excercise.

3. Being clean relies on so many variables. Seeming as it sounds like this was your first time, it should be out in a week with exercise and water as Nick mentioned.

4. I sorta have a question like that, but dont want to make another thread

I was clean for 10 days, then took 3 hits from a joint tuesday. Before the 10 day break I only have smoked two joints the month before it. 6'0'' 145lbs

would I be clean by saturday if I get tested for this job? I have chugged water like crazy since yesterday afternoon :eek:

5. i'd say there is like an 85% chance of you passing your test. to be on the safe side, i would just run out and grab some niacine or something. its not full proof of course, but it cant hurt you. saturday is only two days away so i would recommend the niacine for sure.

6. I also have these pills, been popping 2 a day Nature's Secret Multi-Herb Digestion and Detox Support . cranberry juice as well

I might not get tested tho, its a group interview at an ice cream shop

7. bro they do drug tests at ice cream shops?? lol you should be fine man, no worries at all my friend.

8. Yea.lol Im not 100% sure they do, but its a chain and I just cant let 3 hits off a joint fuck up my $$$.

I think I should be OK. sorry for thread jacking Hippy :D

9. Dude just go sweat for the remaining day 100% your gona pass it

I passed mine in 4 days sweating like a motherfucker