Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using ABV to make Hash.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rileyman6678, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Does anyone know how to do this?
    Can they give me a link?

2. BUMP. >.>
    xD

3. what is this ABV you speak of

4. #5 420!, Mar 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2010
    ABV means Already been vaped.

And yes you can make hash out of it, but it takes so much for so little.

I looked around for a guide, but no luck. Please post on if you find one.

5. uhh you dont use abv to make hash,
    use abv to make canna butter and edibles.

either way, i figure you would be able to save up like an oz of ABV and qwiso it.. but i sitll think thats wasting it..

save up an oz and make cookies.

6. ABV is Already Vaped Bud, and what you need to do is make some QWISO hash...search the forums or google you will find it and the process is the same for ABV or regular bud, you just need more AVB to make a decent amount (I wouldn't try with anything less than a half Oz) but essentially you are going to pour Isopropyl Alcohol 90%+ in with the abv in a jar, shake it around for about 1 minute to 90 seconds, then pour the mixture through a strainer onto a dish and let the alcohol evaporate off FULLY til you are left with a residue on the plate which you scrape up and viola hash.

7. i'm telling you, the yield for QWISO with ABV is going to be BAD.

8. I have heard from a lot of people it works really well, a lot of people on this forum swear by it, although, I think I am gunna make a batch of brownies once I get a full O of some AVB.