Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reasons To Say "Yes"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Neaeron149, Jan 29, 2010.

1. I have had quite a few experiences with "Apprentice" tokers wondering if it really was not-unhealthy for them to smoke Marijuana. I thought it would be beneficial for the Apprentice community to see this video. It is all the reasons one needs to say "yes" to this drug- err, plant. :hello:

Enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4CnGaTd9h8"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

2. I vote for the movie "The Union" as a mandatory film to be watched

3. best potdoc out there!:D

4. + rep =)
    nice video
    and have yet to watch the union...

5. Anyone else think that song was pretty amazing?

And that video was pretty well presented, I learned a thing or two about hemp. I knew it was helpful, but 4x more paper per acre than trees? That is pretty damn amazing.

6. Hey, guess what guys? On YouTube, that video says "This video may not be suitable for minors." Because minors shouldn't know the truth?

7. I ordered it hopefully here tomorrow!!!

8. Amen goddammit. I just watched it a few minutes ago after my cousin suggested it. I have made the decision that I cannot in good conscience live in a country where such hypocritical laws are passed and maintained. Once I get out of college, I'm leaving. This opened my eyes. I realize that this is biased reporting, but isn't everything? Once your eyes are opened, you will never be the same again.

9. Cannabis is fucking being used to clean up Chernobyl. If that doesn't sell you, nothing will.

10. someone send this to the president:hello:

11. Agreed, but for 5 minutes, I think this is quite suitable as well :hello:

12. Without sourced citations that movie is invalid. I can make a video that says stuff as well. Sorry for being the devil's advocate but the noobie smokers need facts from credible sources to enjoy this lifestyle we at GC have come to love.

13. hes got a point there, not saying the stuff in that video is true, but i could make a video that says Heroine is the #1 safest drug in the world, and cause its on youtube, people would believe me?

14. Farkin gud video :D thanks for sharing :)

He should say watch the union, then this :p

15. i was thinking this as i was reading it. great work, can it somehow be re-done with citations/footnotes? that would definately up it's creditability!! :)

16. AND of course, watch The Union/SuperHigh Me :D

17. This is true. But don't you already know that everything stated in this video is 100% true?

18. We do, but this video is made to educate those that don't.

Should have a citations list at the side or something, but it is nevertheless very informational.