Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

***This is how much a gram looks and weighs thread***

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kadookoo, Feb 9, 2009.

1. #1 kadookoo, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    I keep seeing threads on how much a gram looks, and such, so post what it looks like and weighs, even comparison shots would work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. weight and visual amount can differ though because of how fresh the bud is (how long it's been cured/dried). Fresh bud weighs more because it still has moisture in the leaf

3. Which is why this should have a bunch of pictures of different strains of what a gram looks like.

4. It also depends on density...

and thanks for showing us how much a gram weighs... I'm pretty sure a gram weighs a gram anywhere on earth.

5. lmao...

6. Word. That would be really useful.

7. yeah dude just get a gram and place like a quarter next to it when you take the picture so we can visually compare the size of the nugs to something. good post idea though.

8. but thts some dank fluffly shit
    the average schwag isnt tht much

9. you might want to actually put in something that people can reference to. like a quarter or a dollar bill or something. so you get a general idea on the size. just a tip ;)

10. not really...If people want to know how much their bud weighs...they should weigh it. There are too many factors that contribute to weight that you simply cannot judge just by a picture alone.

People need to do two simple things to combat weight problems:

1.) Buy a scale
    2.) Don't buy in grams, if you do, more than likely you're getting fucked.

11. Understood, but that's not the point of this thread.

12. You're asking US to finish YOUR thread?
    Puhhhhlease. :rolleyes:

13. haha we could all post a gram of our fav strains

14. #14 Lebowski, Feb 10, 2009
    Contributing :)

[​IMG]

I want to make more of these, and with fluffy/dense strains.

OP if you want to stick that in your OP, go ahead.

15. The title made me laugh. This is how much a gram weighs... LOL

16. a gram of what? I'm down to post some snow to compare my apples with your oranges :wave:

17. [​IMG][/QUOTE]

this is irrelevant but you got way too many leaves on that bud :rolleyes:

18. #18 Lebowski, Feb 10, 2009

Way to miss the point.

This thread is for people who dont have a scale, and need to know what a gram looks like, approximately, which is way better than nothing if you're a newb smoker whos only seen weed 3 times.

The reason I made the image I posted, was because at one point, I had to buy weed, but had absolutely no idea what a gram should look like. I didnt know if a gram looked like an eighth or 0.1. And theres hundreds of people in that position.

You havent noticed that people ask what a gram looks like almost 3 times a day on GC?

19. I think this is a good idea. I see what you're doing, and if people read the posts then this should clear up a bunch of the same question.

It is tough because my g'd look a lot smaller then that because the bud I usually get is real dense and compact.

I'll snap some pics then next time I pick up (out of work, not smoking :mad:).

20. #20 kadookoo, Feb 10, 2009
    Thanks for all the kind words. Yeah I see about 3 posts a day asking what a gram looks like, and that creates multiple threads to each and every new user. I'll post a few more of different strains later on tonight.

Kurty: I have no idea what strain these are. But the green green one in the 1st page is DANK. The others are possible beasters?