Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Hyperactive Homosexuals

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LooneyToon, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faggots as in gay guys, not as in cigarettes. (Watch me get flamed, oh well)

I HATE when a blunt is being passed, and a fag comes over and hits it. (At my school the marching band gets high before we march, we are actually the best band in out city)

Anyway me and some friends were passing a blunt around and these two fags come over and get it all wet. Not only do I not like the idea of sharing a blunt with a dick sucker (yes they do suck dick, im not just saying it) but you get it wet too!?

Anybody have a similar experience?

2. really? grow the fuck up.

3. [​IMG]

4. Knew a flame was comming.

Anyway, these "guys" go around calling each other fags talking about their homosexual activities out loud around everybody. Would you share a blunt with em?

5. Why do you have to bring that homophobic shit here? :confused: Seriously. Take that shit somewhere else. :mad:

6. I'm sure you go around talking about all the poon you supposedly get as well. Like the guy before said, grow up.

7. #8 LooneyToon, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    Not homophobic. I wouldn't share a blunt with somebody that ate pussy, I wouldnt share a blunt with someone who sucked toes. In this situation, these guys sucked dick, thats it. Everything ive said is fact, not slanderous at all.

Edit: LOL! If I walked around telling everyone I ate pussy, I wouldnt expect them to share a blunt with me. You guys are mad because I dont want exchange saliva with a mouth thats had a shaft all in it? Am i wrong for that?

8. about as much it when breeder MARCHING BAND groupees (srsly.. MARCHING BAND?!) come over and smoke cones out of my FAG bong?

I HATE IT!

Easy answer: say no.

9. Yea, I would. Because I'm not a peice of shit like you. Fuck you, my brother is gay, fuck you i have gay friends and quite plainly, FUCK YOU.

:D:smoking:

10. Your ignorance, among other things, is astounding.

11. Yeah, I'm sure calling gay people "faggots" isn't homophobic at all.

12. totally, i love smoking up straight guys weed and making em scared to hit their own blunts again.

13. #14 CHill420, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    just cause you have a GAY brother doesn't give you the right to judge the kid who made this post....he's entitled to hate GAYS just like your brother is entitled to suck dick. ...im not taking sides but personally i wouldnt share a blunt with kids who suck dick, it would just gross me out. so i guess i am taking sides, fuck GAY MEN.

+REP to looneytoon

14. Hilarious. Fact of the matter is: I do not like penis dna on my blunt. I would share a blunt with a gay guy, NO PROBLEM. I WOULD NOT share a blunt with two guys who advertise their dick sucking skills. If I am wrong for that... I dont know what to say

15. shouldnt be that big of a deal, but i mean come on..its pretty understandable.

pretty pointless to just complain to the city though.

16. You are also a piece of shit. Thanks for letting me and everyone else in this community know that.

17. Self contradiction is funny. Just becase they "advertise it" doesn't mean they're the only ones doing it. Either way, you're still smoking the same blunt with the same "penis DNA" on it.

18. I'm more angry about his use of derogatory language than anything. I think it's pretty safe to say NO ONE would share a blunt, a straw or anything with someone who had just sucked a dick, but the fact that it's because they DO suck dick or HAVE sucked dick is pretty messed up.

19. Your right, its not homophobic. Gay guys are not faggots. Faggots are gay guys walking around advertising their slurp skills when no one could care less.

Just like women who have sex are not hoes. Women who walk around advertising their slurp skills are...you guessed it, hoes.

If you are gay, and you brag about how good you swallow, you are a faggot. Simple

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.