Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cried my first time, normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CryBaby, Feb 1, 2009.

1. I smoked for the first time a couple weeks ago and I started crying uncontrollable when I did, I went to go lie down for a bit and then I was fine like I hadn't cried at all. Also later on my bf told me I had been twitching a lot in my sleep.

I was wondering if any of that is normal, or if it isn't if I shouldn't smoke again?

2. Your not telling us much. Was it because you were scared of your reaction, or because you were suddenly thinking about sad memories or for some reason became overwealmingly sad? Were you hurt?

And by the way, does crying sound normal to you? It's not.

3. HAHA at your name. you probably had some emotions trapped in you that you let go when you were high or something. sometimes a good cry feels good. i bet you felt good when you woke up huh? the only way to test this is to smoke again.

4. #4 CryBaby, Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2009
    I started crying cause I was scared about how I was reacting and how I was feeling

lol, yea I did feel really good when I woke up

my bf won't let me smoke again cause I started crying :(

5. oh.. well its actually a really good feeling that (hundreds?) of millions of people strive to get. i suggest that you just enjoy it. its good shit.

6. Hmmm never heard of crying for no reason on weed.

Some people will have anxiety attacks or panic attacks if they're inexperienced and get scared of the high.

Just keep smoking, it'll get better with experience, it also helps having someone experienced to smoke with.

7. I did it with a bunch of people and I was the only one who hadnt done it before, my one friend thinks I smoked too much for my first time, I did two shotguns

8. Smoking too much your first time is kind of what you should do to get high...most people don't get high their first time.

My guess...you got really high on your first time doing it and overreacted. You've never had the feeling of being high and might have been scared of it (some people just don't like losing control, they feel like the way they're feeling is out of their hands and that they could possibly stay that way even though logically thats not true).

Don't worry about it, learn from your expierences, and if you still are interested in trying it, try less of it. and try to ease into the high so that your comfortable with it.

9. you probably just got anxious and got scared, so you cried because of your fear, and your fear was intensified from paranoia which can be instilled in first time users of marijuana. i wouldn't say that your response in crying is common, but i would say that it is normal, but only to that of how someone can react to marijuana.

now, maybe next time you smoke, you will be more prepared for what the effects marijuana has and will be able to control your emotions and what youre feeling under the magical herb's influence. just remember that there's nothing unnatural about marijuana, it isn't a drug that can do any harm to you apart from the fact that youre smoking, so just learn to enjoy the experience. if you try toking up again, just try and calm down and control your emotions.

10. it was a mix of pent up emotion and a flat out orgasm :p im jealous