Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

30 for an 1/8 of Giga Bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RealRatBastard, Mar 9, 2014.

1. As some of you probably know by now I am new to both the herb, and newly recommended.

Yesterday, my neighbor who has decided to take me on as his 'apprentice' in teaching me the ropes sold me my first buy.

Giga Bud, an Indica strain for $30, apparently $10 cheaper than what he bought it for in San Diego.

Its been weighed and it is indeed 3.5 oz.

So far I trust this guy, he seems really knowledgeable about everything. However, I don't know shit.

Was this a good (first) buy?

20140309_134127.jpg
    20140309_134140.jpg

2. Looks like Good weed for a good price and you said it's 3.5 which is exactly an 8th of 28. He's solid as a dealer just make sure he stays that way

Sent from my LG-P659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Another question, if that's ok.

These buds are pretty dense and they came in a dark green pill bottle. I don't see and seeds at the bottom of the bottle.

Is there a way to get them from the buds, or did I just loose out on luck this time?

4. Hey congrats on the sweet pick up, the bud looks nice. But may I ask, why do you want seeds???

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

5. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

6. I'm looking to try my hand at growing. Both as a hobby and to save money.

I have a vegetable garden already and enjoy the cultivation process.

7. Good weed wont have seeds.

8. #8 Mr.jane, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
    Ok well like someone else said if its good it wont have seeds/stems.
    But good luck growing!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

9. Ah ok, makes sense.

Any good, recommended source for seeds in that case?

10. Very true but not always true at the same time. I've gotten some good stuff with seeds but I've gotten better without seeds.
    But as for the dense part I find nothing wrong with that, usually the denser the better and all together I think they look pretty damn good. Also $30 for an 1/8th is nothing to argue with expessially if it weighs.

11. Fair enough.

So where WOULD I find seeds if I wanted to try my hand at growing?

12. That looks like a pretty good deal, enjoy op!

13. Ask around. Or just keep collecting. Your bound to get some seeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. You don't really want seeds haha that isn't found In good weed usually. 30 for an eighth is a good deal. If your in Southern California check out care for care center in canoga park.. They have a menu on weedmaps and has the bombast weed at a low price.

15. Sadly they are a bit north of me (up around LA)

I'm down more in Northern San Diego.

16. #16 aToker, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2014
    Oh I see. If I were you if either grow or go into a dispensary/delivery service and get there weed. Weedmaps.com is great for finding bud

17. Alright, thanks for the tip!