Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Favorite Thing, His and Her Bongs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kitsunè, Nov 14, 2012.

1. #1 Kitsunè, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2012
    Just felt that I should share my home made bongs. Both me and my wife love the hell out of these. We have expensive glass pieces and everything but keep returning to these.

[​IMG]

The big one is called Super Kawaii aka SK, and the Smaller one with 3 globes is 3K. They are Pom Wonderful bottles and are very smooth to hit and give massive hits. Is just a grommet gorilla glued into a drilled hole with glass slide. They are plastic and don't break when knocked over. Easy to clean and have lids for when we need to hold a hit for a minute. If interested I could do a how to but they are insanely easy to make lol. Hope this inspires you.

Attached Files:

2. I cannot believe you prefer that over a nice glass bong. Lets see a milk shot

3. We have 3 glass bongs, but those only seem to ever come out when company is over. Rest of the time is always those. Working on a pic of me taking a nice hit.

4. Here is an action shot with a nice cloud for you, sorry for the lack of shirt, I'm not putting on a shirt just for that lol.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. how long do they last? can that thin plastic last forever?

damn...lol

6. Well the Big one I have been using for over 2 years now and there hasn't even been any warping or changing of the plastic from daily use. I clean them about once every couple weeks and it still cleans to crystal clear plastic. Not sure how long it will last, but I only have $20 in this one bong.. $14 for bottle of Pom, and $5 for the slide and grommet. And is super light and won't break when my wife knocks it over with her tits.

7. 14$ for some shitty juice??

8. $14 for the big container, the smaller one was only $7. Not a fan of the juice at all but the bottles are perfect for this use. We have a friend that really likes the juice so we just give it to her.

9. I'm all about re-purposing. Bongs are no different. It's gotten to the point that i will sometimes buy a container of whatever just because I think the shape would be perfect.

10. My wife here has made several home made bongs, lots of different drink containers these are just our favorite of the lot!

11. I'm more disturbed that you named it "Super Kawaii"

12. Well the original one was the small bottle.. My wife loved it, it hit like a mini bong, she thought it was cute so named it Kawaii, (Japanese for Cute), so when we made bigger and other Pom bottle bongs they became Super Kawaii, Triple Kawaii.... My wife names every one of our bongs lol.

13. Thats looks actually alot better then i thought. I like that you have a nice bowl and slide on that bad boy.

Gosh so much boob talk in this thread. #winning... Lucky man

14. [quote name='"greatkitsune"']Well the Big one I have been using for over 2 years now and there hasn't even been any warping or changing of the plastic from daily use. I clean them about once every couple weeks and it still cleans to crystal clear plastic. Not sure how long it will last, but I only have $20 in this one bong.. $14 for bottle of Pom, and $5 for the slide and grommet. And is super light and won't break when my wife knocks it over with her tits.[/quote]

And how often do you motorboat these tits?

15. Every chance he gets...

16. This thing surprises everyone that has taken a hit from her. Thanks the bowl is our main one, we use it between all our bongs, nice capacity and not too deep so always smooth smoke.

Yes MercifulVoodoo is my wife lol she would know.

17. That's awesome. But me, I am a blunt guy. In a major way. I will hit a bong sometimes, really like a bubbler over a pipe. But my choice of smoke is a blunt. Great bongs though. I like the his and hers.

Sent from the Green Green Garden of Eden

18. nice man id like to see how you make one of those

19. I take it your wife watches a lot of anime?

20. Actually I am the one who watches a lot of anime, She is anime friendly and I pulled her in. I am actually a photographer for several Anime Conventions including GenCon.