Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter in Grinder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wk420, Jul 25, 2012.

1. I have a 3 piece grinder and read that if I put a quarter in the middle section it will help push the keif down and I'll get a lot more. Has anyone done this before?

2. No but I heard a Nickle helps to collect keif, idk how it works. Ill have to try it out next time I get some herb.

3. [quote name='"wk420"']I have a 3 piece grinder and read that if I put a quarter in the middle section it will help push the keif down and I'll get a lot more. Has anyone done this before?[/quote]

Yeah, nickel.....not a quarter

4. Yes it works

5. Nickel. My friend has a quarter in his but its not as good as a nickel. Ive tested it with my grinder too.

6. [quote name='"wk420"']I have a 3 piece grinder and read that if I put a quarter in the middle section it will help push the keif down and I'll get a lot more. Has anyone done this before?[/quote]

Put a nickel in the chamber where the screen is.. Before you grind stick grinder in freezer for 10-30 minutes then grind, after you grind with your nickel in there. Just shake it around for as long as you want and your keif yields will double or triple. :smoke:

7. Doesn't it depend on how big your grinder is? I have a pretty decent sized one, bigger than a half dollar, so I put a quarter in. Works fine imo.

8. Nickel is preferred because the weight, thickness and smallness allows you to get it around better and push the kief in.

9. nickels suck, dimes are what you want, small enough to bounce around and it has ridges which better help get kief down

10. How exactly does this work? Seems like blind faith.

11. It bust off more trichs I assume. And it prolly helps knock shit out the screen.

12. I don't see how, though. It's just a coin.

13. Once the weeds broke up the coin hitting the weed bust off trichs. It hits the screen full of kief and knocks it out. Lol

14. I use a dime. I have noticed a crazy amount of kief in my bottom chamber lately...

15. So you put the coin where the weed collects after grinding?

16. I use a nickle... it just slides around on the screen and helps keep it clean so more kief can pass through it..;)

17. [quote name='"Swingset Virtue"']

So you put the coin where the weed collects after grinding?[/quote]

I ask this too.

Or do you put it in where the kief collects? :confused:

18. on top of the screen where the weed ends up...;)

19. I'm putting you under arrest for Trichrome Battery!:smoke:

20. yeah seems like it...im dubious