Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cotton Mouth remedies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LankySwag, Apr 24, 2012.

1. I swear I get the worst effing cotton mouth, like literally, it affects my speech sometimes because my mouth like gets stuck to my teeth ( :eek: )

So are there any ways to stop the severness?

Or what's your favorite drink to help stop cotton mouth?

2. ............

Cmon I mean this threads been made a 1000 times and its not even a question.

Your in the desert dying of thirst do you A drink out of your canteen or B search for days for a computer to post a question but die first anyways because you made the wrong choice.

Im glad your out of the dessert.

I don't consider this post insulting at all he asked a not smart question he got a not smart answer.

3. I'm not retarded lol

You obviously didn't read the thread completely before making smartass remarks

4. water.

someone close this...lol

5. Cum and lots of it.

6. Okay, so figure out how to drink water.

7. #8 Inforit, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
    giraffe urine. srsly, one mouthful and you're good for days!

chewing gum is easier.

8. [quote name='"ydidimakeths420"']

Okay, so figure out how to drink water.[/quote]

Notice how in the thread I actually ask, is there anyway to stop the severeness of it, not how to stop it.

/smartassness

9. See man I am not the only one.... Sorry I kinda flew off the handle on you its just this is one of THOSE threads.

Theres litterally 100,000s of them with 100s of pages already out there this will get deleted.

There is literally nothing you can do besides put something wet in your mouth.

Out of all the drugs I have done non of them cause mouth watering just mouth dryness.

So if you cant put liquid down your hole I understand why you made this.

I heard Bear Grylls enema'd vomit and it hydrated him. So do it up!

10. [quote name='"Zagubadu"']See man I am not the only one.... Sorry I kinda flew off the handle on you its just this is one of THOSE threads.

Theres litterally 100,000s of them with 100s of pages already out there this will get deleted.[/quote]

It's cool bruh, I probably should've worded the thread title differently to stop these auto flames coming in.

Prob should ask tho, does anyone get it this severely ?

11. Back in the day when I drank like no water I did.

But 99% of people don't drink anywhere near the amount of water they should.

After properly hydrating myself for a few months it gives you energy better appetite, but above all I cure cotton mouth with like a mouthful of water then Im good to smoke another bowl.

But yea I know what your saying I used to get some killer cotton mouth.

Yea this threads toast perfect title for it too. This got more attention then any thread I have ever seen with actual worth in it lol.

12. [quote name='"Zagubadu"']See man I am not the only one.... Sorry I kinda flew off the handle on you its just this is one of THOSE threads.

Theres litterally 100,000s of them with 100s of pages already out there this will get deleted.

There is literally nothing you can do besides put something wet in your mouth.

Out of all the drugs I have done non of them cause mouth watering just mouth dryness.

So if you cant put liquid down your hole I understand why you made this.

I heard Bear Grylls enema'd vomit and it hydrated him. So do it up![/quote]
    Lol edited just to be a dick? Damn you're a sad person

13. We dont know how to help you, other than to say drink liquids, and lots of em, until your mouth isn't dry anymore..
    Or like... dont smoke weed.

As far as specific liquids... generally ones that taste good are well... good...

Gatorade.. soda...

Dunno...

14. You're not going to be around here very long making remarks like that. :wave:

15. Naaah Im not touching this no more last thread like this so many people got owned.

16. Salt water

17. Dont make fun of OP, he obviously has a legit question.

Click Here

:smoke:

18. MOAR COTTON!! no but gum works, or eating a vagina works.