Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cop and Parent Proof Jeans Modification (PICS)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongsin, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Just thought of this the other day, seems to work great :hello: (the numbers in parantheses indicate which photo to look at for that step)
    1-http://tinypic.com/r/684ifl/5

2-http://tinypic.com/r/20l1k5d/5

3-http://tinypic.com/r/oixehc/5

4-http://tinypic.com/r/19s58m/5

5-http://tinypic.com/r/zxab0l/5

So, on my AE jeans (and probably a lot of jeans) inside on the zipper area you will see the shape of the outside pattern over the zipper (1), and that it has room inside (2)

Pinch/pull the 2 sides of the fabric apart (can be difficult) so that you can make the incision through only one side of the "pocket"

Make the slit (preferably a little bit down so that if you stuff a bowl in there a cop or parent upon doing a search and pat down will not see or feel the big bowl part and it will be farther down along your d) {pictures 3 and 4}

???????

Profit? (number 5)

2. Could of just showed us pic 4 and 5 lol. But hmm i was doubtful at first but it actually looks like it could be a good idea for hiding dimes/dubs. How long does it go down to?

3. idk about hididng bags down there if you plan to get them out without getting undressed. The spoon fits great tho

4. Pretty cool. Will think about doing this.

5. thats a small cluckin bowl.

6. Its a new bowl, it looks and feels small but still has a perfect sized .3 bowl and its real smooth.

This method should work for most bowls though, the "stem" of 95% of pipes will fit nicely down there and the whole thing is 5-6 inches deep, good for really anything for bowls, 1-2g bags, lighters really anything. Feel free to bowl cruise without fear of a paraphernalia ticket.

7. Nice find. The only downside is probaby getting your baggies stuck at the bottom lol gunna have to bring a tweezer everywhere i go to get them out haha

8. An idea also would be possibly make another slit at the bottom for small bags you want to grab easily

9. Getting the baggies out seems like it'd be a bitch, other than that, sick idea.

10. srs?
    I'd rather get caught then risk my dick getting stuck in that pocket

11. cops already know of that ish, trust me

12. Good way to make Ya sacks last longer, I would not want to smoke any of your "Dick weed"

13. [quote name='"JustinCredible"']cops already know of that ish, trust me[/quote]

How? I doubt they would find it. Unless they strip searched you...

14. When cops search you, they dont touch your dick or ass really at all. just down the legs. This is pretty much just like a pocket, not touching anything and i assume most people wear underwear/dont piss themselves. Mainly this is for say your smokin in the car and you get sketched out or pulled over, just stick your bowl and or bag in there and youll be golden. All my jeans have this done on them

15. This is actually pretty good idea. Well played.

16. Just a thought to improve this to be a little more discreate. I would cut the hole lower and closer to your junk.

17. #17 DTM420, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2012
    i used to keep small bags of something else in there when going out hustling on the weekend. i never got caught but i also had many other stash spots i thought were golden until i got caught.

cops arent dumb (well some are). You think this spot is great until eventually a cop grabs you there and finds it. then you think to yourself "i thought they couldnt touch me there".

the only way to not get caught is to not have anything on you at all. i know some kids here cant hide shit in there room cause mommy will find it. But the best way to not get caught is by pre rolling a few joints and always smoke what you have on you so there is no evidence. joints can be tossed easily but having a pipe on you that stinks doesnt help much at all

18. someone said cops dont touch your dick area when they search you, thats wrong. they dont directly touch it with their hand but when they frisk they rub their arm on your privates to feel for items, ive been searched plenty of times and noticed this arm motion every time, i know why they do it, it was not an accident that his forearm just grazed your man area

19. 1. After initiating contact, police officers may pat down criminal suspects for weapons in order to provide for their safety and that of the public. This police practice is rarely, if ever, a violation of your constitutional rights.

2. If you are frisked, any hard objects the officer detects can be removed from your pockets and inspected.

3. You can be charged for possession of illegal weapons discovered through a lawful pat down.

4. Though your proximity to the officer creates a limited window of opportunity in which to assert your rights, you may verbally state that you do not consent to a full search of your person. If you do not wish to be searched following the pat down, verbally state your refusal to be searched as soon as possible in order to avoid any misunderstandings.

5. Police cannot conduct frisks for the purpose of discovering evidence other than weapons. The Supreme Court has ruled that suspicious items other than weapons retain their Fourth Amendment protection during a frisk. This means that if a police officer claims that soft objects in your pocket feel like drugs, the objects cannot be further investigated without your consent.

20. So say the a bowl was in the spot in the picture, would it be likely a cop would feel that? if they did think they felt something, how would that work like "hey take off all your clothes i felt something on your dick when my forearm brushed it"?