Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Roll A Cross Joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skyscraper, Feb 14, 2012.

1. #1 Skyscraper, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2012
    How to roll a cross joint - YouTube

Hey gc, just sharing a video I made early this morning :wave:

This is my first attempt at a guide like this. And also my first attempt at rolling a cross joint :)

Hopefully you think it's good :smoke:

2. Cool vid man. Your rolling skills are on point.

When I used to live back home with my parents, my best friend from my home town and I would get together every Friday for "arts and crafts" night where we would roll a large decorative joint and then smoke it. We rolled a lot of crosses in our time, but we actually used a leather punch to hollow out a hole through both parts and pulled the smaller joint through the larger one to make the holes line up. Your way looks a lot less labor intensive, I like it.

3. #3 Skyscraper, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
    Thanks man!

Sounds like a good Friday night lol :smoke:

I originally intended to do it your way, but ended up realising the horizontal joint was too big to be pulled through. So had to do it this way :laughing:

4. Also rate it if you like :smoking:

5. Nice, I've never rolled a cross j and since I'm on a t break I won't be able to for a while :( but when I'm back at it I'll be sure to watch this vid for help

6. Nice rolling skills def not talented enough to try this yet but when I do I will go to your video for pointers

7. #7 GreenCrackYUM, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
    Dude is that a clipper? And is so, what is on it? I have a clipper that looks exactly like that.

EDIT: Lol I am high so when I saw the clipper I paused it and asked that question, now I realize I can see for myself

8. Thanks bro :) Appreciate the support.

Thanks man, keep up the practice and you'll easily roll one. They're actually not that hard. Try starting with smaller papers if you can't roll this size cross joints. :)

That is indeed a clipper and it's just plain yellow :smoking:

9. shit looks nice, i would def hit that. I am not skilled enough at rolling. I have trouble just getting a nice joint rolled.

10. Thanks man :D just keep practicing and watching different guides and you'll soon get the hang of it.

11. bump, tell me what you think? :D

12. nice joint video and nice strat

13. Haha thanks man :D

14. #15 aPersonUponaHill, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
    I have always been fascinated by cross joints, but this was in the recommended list on the right. I thought I would share.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4l9U5b_ing]biggest best strikeout in history - YouTube[/ame]