Alright white hairs!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pinkbear, Nov 22, 2011.

1. woohoo this is my first grow and i start 12/12 cycle exactly 1 week ago and today when the bitch woke up she had some white hairs but no buds yet. i took some pics but my camera sucks so cant see the hairs but you can see her!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

how much bud do you guys think i can get off her? 4 14w t5(2 3000k 2 6500k) 3 cfls(2 23w 1 68w 2700k) and im giving her a mix of molasses/fish fert every Sunday. i know you cant give me an exact to many variables but lets just say if everything goes good

2. my guess would be 7-14 grams.

3. not much I would think you still need more light

4. Congrats on seeing your first hairs, on your first grow! That's an exciting, and rewarding moment. This the first day of the flower cycle. Mark it on a calender, for future reference. If you have an "8 week strain" that 8 weeks begins with the day you see those hairs.

5. For the record, this looks like a sativa dominant, which means it will probably be more like 10-12 weeks... Not sure what you're running.

6. thanks guys. im really thing about hooking up a hps only like 100w one just to increase yeild. is it to late to do this?

7. very good idea get a 150w on ebay for cheap

8. never too late for more light :)