Just got done transplanting, hows it look?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mrdulin, Aug 17, 2011.

1. went to little cup to 4 gal (i think or more) pot.

Attached Files:

• 009.jpg
      009.jpg
      File size:
      171 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      180.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Looks good!

One side note though. I'm no CFL expert, but you will get better results if you put the lights at a 45 degree angle and remove the bell housings from the clamp-on desk lamps (are they reflective?). The best light comes from the sides of the CFL.

Good luck!

Attached Files:

3. thanks man for the tip and yes they are reflective ill get on that tomorrow. and also.. theres light colored spots.. one on the stem and some one the leaves ill take pic..

4. see the light colored spots? what could they be not nute burn??

Attached Files:

• 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      287.2 KB
      Views:
    • 010.jpg
      010.jpg
      File size:
      338.9 KB
      Views:
  5. And i know my soil is wet cause i just transplanted but the leaves were already like that before.. and kinda getting worse

6. I havnt had this problems, but from the sticky in the sick plants section, Manganese (Mn)?

7. idk its hard to say i've been using dolomite lime and its good with all the nuts and ph

8. but i could have lower the ph by adding too much.. hmm it looks like nute burn im not sure but it could be mg i not sure

9. Can't hurt to flush with good ph water.

10. Depending on how much you disturbed the rooball during transplant they'll wilt, look shitty, and stop growing for a few day to a week. Some plants seem to take it worse than others.

11. day 8.. just now took these pics

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      318.4 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
  12. I only use rain water. And the roots were barely poking out as i transplant if i wanted to I could have waited another 3 days. Like i said the leaves where like that before i transplanted. I just don't want the situation to get worse

13. Ouy.. Sorry bro. They just look hot. Like nutrients hot and physically hot. And like they need more humidity.

Sorry

14. Its not hot in there though like break 74 degrees or so.. it might be nute burn idk i need a expert and humidity idk

15. Are you spritzing or slashing the leaves when watering? Water drop and intense light will give you little burns, it's way more noticable on small plants.

16. hmm.. i use to do that when it was little like day3 and stuff but not anymore ive been using a shot glass. but its the stem too

17. so there isnt a symptom to this?

18. help?? anyone

19. What's the ph mang. That's what I'd be concerned about if threatens no reason for your troubles.
    What soon you using? Where you getting water? Are you letting it sit out?

I simply think it's your ph. Just wait a couple days... Should turn around if everything is in check. Just have to make sure everything IS in check!