early budding on my 5ft plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ogsmoke, Jul 25, 2011.

1. i been growing my plants since mid april dere almost if not 5ft tall sum in the ground and pots, i live in southern ohio im not sure about out weather cuzz we got messed up weather here so i dont know if i should try and bud dem early or just wait and see wha happens at the end of august :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::hello::hello:

2. they are gonna start budding soon as it is. its not worth trying to force them to flower.

3. im not sure wha strain my plants are i just took sum good seeds and planted them i got one that is showing hes a male or but more of a hermy so the others showing females signs i should rip the male out asap huh?

4. yep. post pics if your not too sure though. if it is a hermy and not a male, maybe move it to a very isolated spot and get some bud off of it. seedy home grown is better than brick weed.

5. okay heres my one i think is a male [​IMG]

6. im sure if im putting dem on here right but if not i can send dem to ur email ur sumthing

7. how are you uploading your pics? if its via iphone or android, i dont know how to do it. but if you have a legit camera, put the pic on your desktop. then when you post a comment, click go advanced, there will be a spot that says manage attachments. click that, and select the pic of the plant and hit upload. when its done, it will tell you, then hit post.

8. the last two pics are two different plants i think might be a male might not be clear enough but the rest are females so far dere leaves are hanging down cuzz they needed water but i fixed that problem

Attached Files:

9. can u tell wha type of strains they are

10. indica dominant hybrid with some sativa characteristics towards the top of the plant. pic 5 and 6 are blurry, but 5 may be male. if you can get a macro shot of it. 6 is harder to tell cause of all the growth. do you see hairs of balls? if you see balls kill them.

11. yeah i pulled on of them cuzz its a male but im the other one its picuture 3 but i think a i see a few lil lookin balls its also picture 5 i see famlale characteristics coming from the rest

12. idk man. i think you should water them up and let them perk up then try taking some more pics. i cant really tell what they are... if you see balls on the plant then kill it. if you see little white hairs, keep it. or, get me a plane ticket to ohio and i will sex them for you. lol. and we could play beer pong. :p good luck with it though.

13. sum clear pics i seen the balls and killed all my males i think the 4th pic might been a male i just tore down:hello:

Attached Files: