1st grow, a couple more weeks

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lagarto420, Mar 25, 2011.

1. #1 lagarto420, Mar 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2011
    Hey guys, thanks to help from many of you I've almost made it through my first indoor grow. A few problems but happy with the results so far, thanks for all the help. The seeds came from crossing a female AK-47 and pollen from a bubblegum male. If I can stabilize it thinking of calling it Bubble Gun. I'll try to get some bettter pics later this week.

Attached Files:

2. Lookin good man! How was your first breeding experience? I was planning on doing a little pollen chucking myself next grow.

3. very nice love the name!!! Bubble Gun << so cool >> I myself are currently in the steps of doing some breeding!! currently growing, Northern Lights , Mango, Mind bender and CH9s muti strain, Been think of crossing the Northern lights and the Mango to make Northen Mango then crossing the Northen Mango With the mind bender to make Northern Mind Bending Mango!! sound nice dont it!! :D

4. Sweet1 They all sound tasty. I'm waiting to taste the final product before I call it a success but it's crazy how different each plant is. I kept clones of four different ones, after I try the smoke I may try and cross it again. I've got some blueberry, some Ny diesel and some starwberry cough I want to try out to. Thanks guys I'll put up pics of the harvest.