My First Plant :)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GermanPothead, Jun 8, 2010.

1. #1 GermanPothead, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
    Sprouted about a week ago from today jun 7 2010. Will update pictures often. Unkown Purp Strain. Great Stoney High. Personally Named Overkill and it speaks for its word.

[​IMG]
    Taken Jun 5 2010

[​IMG]
    Taken Morning Jun 7 2010

[​IMG]
    Taken Night of Jun 7 2010

Happy Growing and Happy Smoking :)

2. Very nice
    strain?
    and downsize pics next time

3. Strain is unknown, just know it was some purps, had a quad of it got 7 seeds out of it and just threw one in the ground. Me and my buddy named it Overkill, due to after about 2 or 3 blunts you were so stoned you could barely moves lol

4. Nice i would like to smoke this "over kill" haha :p

5. i bet you would love it lol

[​IMG]

this isnt it but its some of the dank i get

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    OG Kush

6. NICE dude! i started a seed on the same day as you! we should race! :hello:

7. nice. haha germanpothead you live in germany or where at?
    and yeah thats dank. we should smoke. hah

8. post some pix of your littlun!

and i live in Arizona i just happen to be part German lol

9. Alright well keep us posted about your overkill and if it looks really dank ill drive from texas and get some haha

10. actually i started the seed a while ago jsut threw it in the ground didnt germinate it or anything i didnt really care but it grew so im happy and i also planted some more yesterday so in the next few weeks more should come up :D

11. where in Texas

12. Eh its around houston.

13. i have a buddy that lives in dallas fortworth

14. nice. thats a few hours away.
    so how many dro seeds you got growing now?

15. well i had four seeds i threw in the ground only this one came up then i threw 3 more in yesterday 1 unknown 1 more overkill and 1 random purp strain

16. Nice, i see you like purp :)

17. when i was slanging thats what my dude had and it was always dank

18. thats good. hhaa the college im going to there motto is Purple Haze its fucking funny shit

19. Ii live in az too. What state you from I'm Scottsdale. I'm about to start grow soon I hope outdoors. Goodluck.

20. thats crazy. i want to get my hand on some purple haze. im only a senior in highschool ha. i live in North Phoenix.