Joints, plants, blunts, nugs, glass. anything of the nature, really.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fattybluntsesh, May 18, 2010.

1. I'm pretty new to the site still. Here's what I'm about to be puffin in like 8 minutes and what i'll be puffin in about 8 months:

I am trying to figure out if these plants could/will be anything good. Let me know what you think. This is my first time attempting to grow.

Attached Files:

2. I would say that its too soon to tell if they're gonna b any good, but ya i know almost nothing about growing also so i guess my opinion is null :D

Good luck!!!

3. Plant pics would be better off in the Growing Section, but here, I'll see your plants and raise you a one.

[​IMG]

4. Always keeping me jealous OSG lol.

5. Jesus thats beautiful:eek:

6. yea, dude that is real nice. I don't know what you mean when you say "raise you one," but thanks, i guess? And yea, sorry, I guess I didn't post that in the right section. I'll get the hang of this website..

7. Raising as in poker. I was playin' with you bro, no worries :)

8. Dear Fatty

What a joint you rolled! I have not seen a three paper joint for a while. Keep it rolling, and one day you will smoke your own stash!

Good luck!

9. Haha oh ok I thought you were refering to some kudos thing on the website or something lol, "raise you one." but I'm gona put up some new pics here in a minute. Give ya the update. And by the way, that was a 2 paper joint. I just used 1.5s.

10. Alright, so I think it's been about 3 and a half weeks since I planted these babies. The tallest one and the medium-sized one were planted on the same day, however, the short one got stuck under some shitty dirt and I had to pull it up a bit to get it to begin growing upwards. Both of those plants were germinated first. The smallest one, I just put a seed in the dirt and it sprouted in about 2 days. Anyways, get to the damn pictures is what you're probably thinking!
    Fatty-L-Sesh:smoke:

Attached Files:

11. Oh yea, and these little fucking miniature cricket-lookin things have been muchin' on my two smaller plants. And the biggest one started off crooked and that's why it looks a little strange. Once again, it's my first time attempting to grow.

12. Better kill them bugs lol....congrats on the grow

13. Hit them with some insecticidal soap.

14. hey man im growing a white widows can u subscribe and give me some advice?

the last pics they have 1/2week the 4 red pots is the white wds and d another ones unknown seeds =) but doing pretty cool i guess

Kind Regards!

15. Question.
    What if the stem is purple?

16. Phosphorus deficiency most likely.

17. Hm.. that doesn't sound good. ;) My buddy was trying to tell me that it means it's purp, but I knew that wasn't right. So, what do I do, go buy a bag of straight phosphorous at the store?

18. No, you feed it a plant food that has phosphorus in it. Fertilizers have an N-P-K rating. That's the ratio of Nitrogen to Phosphorus to Potassium, the three main nutrients plants need. When they are in vegetative growth you want to give it something with more N but with enough P and K, like a 10-5-5 or so (just an example, all sorts of options). When they are flowering you want the reverse, more P and K over N.

It might also not be just a matter of not having the nutrient. If the pH is wrong the plant won't absorb nutrients even if they are there. There are ample threads explaining this all over the forum.

19. ok ok i kinda know about that, i'm a little drunk right now but i'm gona say i know i could find it somewhere else on this website but i'm not tryin to read through a bunch of shit i don't want to read so i figured i'd ask someone myself. don't be a knowledge snob, just give me an answer. you don't have to end it with hey, you could have found that somewhere else. I'm not tryin to sound like a dick, but i see people sayin that shit on like every thread. People have questions.

20. hahaha how drunk were you?