Royal Queen Fruit Spirit (fem)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by zed158, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Hey wuddup people

Call me Zed. I'm from a little country called Brunei in South East Asia. I'm also in a hip-hop group called "Micbandits" you can check my music out at Microbandits.com - Home. Anyways, would like to get a bit of info on my grow so far. This is my first time growing btw. Here's about 30 days give or take.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The seed description did say they were mostly sativa, but they look indica to me. The seed description also said it was feminized, and i think i saw a few pistils on the plant.

So can I safely assume its indica and female? the pictures are crap but feel free to comment on what it looks like so far. It says it can grow up to 60cm, and i would prefer it if it doesn't get too big/smelly. From this stage, can i get an ETA on when its um, smokeable.

thanks!

2. you won't know a sex till it preflowers... if you want to control the height, and make it more bushy, you can LST it around the pot, which'll make it grow in a spiral spring shape, and give you more colas during flower... ain't a damn thing you can do outdoors about the smell... and yes... it WILL smell...

btw... you need a producer, rippin off dj babu and other mainstream artists' beats makes everything you put out copyright infringement in the radio sense... the lyricism's pretty polished, and i'm feelin your laid back, chill approach on the mic... one thing to consider is doing tracks with a hook... i know it sounds mainstream, but if you have a memorable line in a hook that's repeated, it'll stick in people's heads... good shit tho, i used to rhyme back in the day ;)

3. thanks homie

4. Eewwww get those other nasty plants out of that pot yo.

5. looks a bit small for 30 days maybe. You should have put more dirt into the pot. Other than that, It looks like a very beautiful indica to me. If you can get the dirt clump out without busting it up and stressing the roots then do it and add dirt to the bottom of the pot, get your level up close to the rim. and do LST it to the pot. If you dont know what LST is then search for an LST guide. This will make a better looking plant in every way. You can also Top it now and LST as it get new tops growing in. For what you got, it looks good. keep working it and good luck.

6. here's how it looks so far. ^yea i just estimated, its definetly 30 days about now tho i think.

[​IMG]

I'm convinced its indica now, was hoping for a sativa plant since it said it was "mostly sativa" but oh well.

7. you need to get it into a bigger pot, im sure its getting rootbound which will greatly affect height.

8. That is a nice looking plant man, and definitely want to move that into a bigger pot. By the way, I looked at your site, dude "Of Mics and Men" is probably the greatest album I've ever heard of, your style is good. Keep it up man!

9. #9 zed158, May 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2010
    Thanks! i was afraid a lot of rappers would've used it already, but luckily thats not the case. google proved this.

here's the music video single from "Of Mics and Men" called "Here comes the rapper" (back in 2008):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yfAegkh5Z4"]YouTube- MicBandits - Here Comes The Rapper (Full)[/ame]

I'm the guy who raps on the first verse. we make our own beats too.

10. aye bruh, nice grow. you growing it outside in a pot? cause im thinking about doing this. but to many damn bugs

11. YO nice bro! The production values were much higher than I thought they would be on that video. That was pretty sick, and the editing was good man. Very well choreographed and nice visuals!

12. Here's today (day 35 from when the seed was planted)

[​IMG]

Here's the two twins so far. Still pretty boney tho lol.

[​IMG]

Here's the one in the blue pot.

[​IMG]

Here's the one in the red pot.

[​IMG]

These are the pistils (unless i'm seriously mistaken) so theyre definetly female.

If i go close and take a whiff of the plants, they do give out that smell which is
    all good i guess. Can't wait for buds to grow.

A few questions:

1) Is it possible some male parts will grow in these plants?
    2) Where exactly do "buds/cola" grow?
    3) What do i do about those sickly looking leaves at the bottom of the plants?

thanks.

13. show some luv y'all. lol.

14. subscribed!! those are going to be huge!:smoking:

15. sweet beats zed.

16. looks like pistols to me, but the pic is pretty blurry.

Smelly plants is a good sign. When deficiencies or other problems develop, the plant can loose all smell, which is a warning sign.

1) if the genetics are hemie, male parts will grow at undetermined locations. This can also be triggered with light leaks. Since you are growing outdoors i would be concerned with any outside lights during dark periods. (Ex. street lights, motion lights, ambient light from a window, etc.). Bagseed genetics are notorious for being hermie. You never know until you grow.
    2) buds will form at each node on the plant. basically everywhere leaves attach to the stem.
    3) unless you have a mold, fungus, or disease, don't take off any leaves. They will fall off when they are ready. the plant will suck those leaves of nutrients when problems develop. If you cut the leaves off prematurely, the plant will suck nutes from other leaves to try and save itself.

how big are those pots? You should be in at least 2 gallon pots right now. You'll want a 5 gallon pot to finish, especially outdoors.

May i suggest you top those plants? It will encourage branches to grow out from the stem and give you more main colas.

17. the pots are big enough i guess (about 15 inches across). thanks for the info. what do you mean by "top the plants" by the way?

18. heres like 10 days after the last pictures:

blue pot:
    [​IMG]

the buds are still small, and the smell comes out if you start sniffing the bud. definetly smells like weed lol.

[​IMG]

red pot:
    [​IMG]
    Even though the two plants are from the same strain, the one in the red pot is noticeably larger/taller than the blue pot. I really can't explain why, they both had the exact same treatment.

[​IMG]
    Theres also definetly more buds in the taller plant.

So from these pictures, any rough estimated time of arrival for the harvest? :D

can't wait.