First Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by naSTi06, Mar 13, 2010.

1. i'm re-making my post on my grow cuz i learned how to make a little thing called...THUMBNAILS...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. added 2 new CFL's today, putting my lumens at 10800. :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

:smoke:

3. new pix of the grow. think it's time to transplant to a bigger pot. maybe a 3 or 5 gallon.
    new[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

plus my little re-re plant is growing!!! she's got 2 stems now. mucho bueno!
    [​IMG]

4. im no expert, im on my first grow op too, but it kinda looks like your plants are starting to stretch, maybe move the light a little closer. Also dont water everyday, finger the soil about 2-3" and if its all dry then re water, it should be prolly every 2-3days. Also everyother water use floranova. lastly try putting a little fan on them 24/7. hopefully with all these in effect your plants will start to grow bigger stalks

5. they started out their lives with alot of stretch. but they're doing alot better. i have 4 CFL's, one on each plant, between 1-2 inches away from each one. i water once every 2 days, and always have an oscelating fan on them. you'd be suprised to see where these plants have come from. they were skinny, stretched, pathetic excuses of leaves. now they're doing MUUUUCH better.

6. they've moved onto flowering now.

i don't really wanna waist too much time on these plants consitering idk what strain they are or anything. this first grow is more or less a learning experience so when the good shit comes in, i'll know what to do. out of the 4 plants, the one big and warped one has shown his balls... but the others are gorgeous ladies. will post pix later on when its worth it to post them

7. 5 days into flowering i've already disposed of one plant who had quite a few balls and lil hairs are startin to grow on the other 3 :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

and have started on some new plants. gunna give no stretching a shot. :)
    [​IMG]

8. hey man how old are they since planted, just a quick qestion, thanks

9. about 6 weeks. i know they're not the best quality. but like i said, i'm just doing this first grow to give it a shot and see if i can handle a full blown grow

10. finally starting to see some flower!!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

new baby weedlings setup
    [​IMG]

11. iBurnt my bud a bit... :(
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

babies
    [​IMG]