Growing in low conditions(bagseeds/trainwreck clone)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by rytis, Feb 9, 2009.

1. I got planted 11 bag seeds and today i saw first signs of life!:hello:
    And i got one TrainWreck clone from GreenHouse.
    (Clone was in water 10 days.)
    ---------------------------------
    :smoking::smoking::smoking:

Attached Files:

2. I know it might sound stupid but when u say bag seed. Are you meaning like reggie. Or just some dro with seeds ? But good luck looks like you got yourself a project!! :) TY

3. bag seeds i mean seeds which i found from bags of weed when i buy it ;) .

4. There is how it looks now my bags... 10 seeds from 14 grow up...one just falled down from my hands and broke :/
    And my weed dog standing by other project. ^^

Attached Files:

5. some news from mine train wreck.. ^^
    mother plant...there is some bit of stigmas...
    [btw:sorry for bad quality this is my phone]

Attached Files:

6. i get some food for plants..[red sticks]..and some vegetive period booster....and spray!!!and 7 week and 1 day bag'ies! :D

Attached Files:

7. new sprouts dont need any nutrients for the first few weeks
    and get ur light as close to the plants as possible or they will stretch and fall over
    usually breaking the main stem and killing the little plants

8. He's right, your light is way too far. What sort of lighting to you have? Those sprouts look way too stretched. They're almost as tall as my bushy 3 weeks old seedlings.

9. $10 walmart shoplight might do you more harm than good compared to that odd light sir

10. Yes its problem with lights...cuz i will get only after 2 weeks the new 4 cfl 6500k....now i got 4 2700k cfls for other plants in flowering...

11. i get one halogen lamp 50w 2700k...[highest which i founded!]
    ^^ so i made a mini grow box.
    Lets take look at it.

Attached Files:

12. Here's description:

Attached Files:

13. #13 GumDispenser, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    Halogen?!?! No!

No

2700k?!?!?! No!

No

Did you even read anything about lighting for plants? Wrong type of light, wrong type of color.

14. Man i know that for vegetive period i need to use MH, or CFL 6500 k! but i havent it now!i will order only at 2009-02-23...shipment 1-10 days ..my prognose...7-10 days....
    I will get 4x-20 w. cfl's 5000 k...but now i got nothing to do...leave it in the dark? or what?
    today i was in biggest shop of electricity in my region...there is only 800k-2700k cfl's...
    so i found cfls : http://www.hidhut.com/catalog/20w-c....html?osCsid=bd20ff60d5582036bad87e447ad7505e

if anyone know where i can get it for 0$-3,25$ and shippment 0$-16$ tell me ^^ 6500k cfl's
    please tell me.(shippment must be to Europe).

15. Today i'm ordering cfl's 5000k!!!^^ i will get 4 bulbs.

16. #16 rytis, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    I just ordered 4x 20 w...6500 k cfl bulbs.
    I got few questions:
    Is it good HPS for flowering?
    And about kelvins how much bulb must have?
    Thanks for answers allot!

I want to buy 600w HPS ballast.[ http://www.hidhut.com/catalog/600-hps-120240v-digital-smart-ballast-p-48.html?osCsid=bd20ff60d5582036bad87e447ad7505e ]
    And 4x 150w HPS bulbs 2000K~[ http://www.hidhut.com/catalog/full-spectrum-150w-hps-bulb-p-57.html?osCsid=bd20ff60d5582036bad87e447ad7505e ]
    That 4 hps will work good with my 6 plants?
    Can i connect that ballast directly to power socket? (220v)because in ballast description was info with that 240 v....so i dont even realized what the hell...
    Explain me guys plz!
    And one photo of my Train Wreck...just started to flowering!

Attached Files:

17. Update they are 1 week 6 days old.

Attached Files:

18. Why start your seeds off before you have lights? Remember the 5 Ps.

Poor Preparation = Piss Poor Performance

19. Some pix of trainwreck in flowering...and bagie which are flowering in week 2 day 1..
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

20. you need way more light on those.. that looks like some sort of flashlight.
    im gonna guess you recently started growing. am i right?