week 11 flowering *pics*

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by babyripper666, Feb 1, 2009.

1. it's happening slowly but surely...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. plant seems pretty healthy for the lights you got. might want to add some cfls to the lower buds

3. yeah fluorecents are quite inadequate. An efficient crop would be 8-10 weeks, and you're not even near harvest time yet.

Throw a whole bunch of warm light/soft white CFLs in there for the flowering.

Next time, use cool white/daylight color CFL's for the vegetative state of your next crop.

4. will do on the supplementary cfls...

i used the proper color temps for veg/flowering...just had em under shitty shoplights.

next time i'm using t5s...this goaround was to see how the closet worked. didn't want to spend too much loot just yet...

5. i don't expect much yield from her...the fruit is pretty though. this was bagseed too...next goaround i got purple diesel, hashplant, some crazy outdoor shit kinda like durban poison, & afghani. that'll be worth the investment :)

6. I would read up on LST, that tall skinny thing scares me.

7. wasn't really worth the effort for LST...definitely considering it for next time though...or maybe scrog...

8. did u top her when she had like 1 node or is that a lollipop job u did there?

9. pretty much...topped real early. never topped a plant before...got a little antsy...

10. using any nutes to boost blooming?

11. yeah...i'm being cheap....MG bloom food @ about 1/4 - 1/2 strength every other watering. i've been feeding it mostly water as of late because it will come down in the next 10 days. trichs look almost ready (mostly cloudy/some amber - next week i'm thinking there will be more amber) & the rest of the pistils are maturing. surprisingly enough the lower parts are just as far along as the uppers...

12. Probably due to the stretching effect caused by having weak lights at such great distance from the plant.

Im not expert, but it looks like you'll barely make an ounce per plant.

13. there's only one...i expect about a half...if that... to my complete surprise the stuff looks and smells awesome.

this is more a "just to see if i can do it" kind of project with some random bagseed. i didn't know if my closet would work because of it's awkward size & other factors. now that i know it works well the next project will be much more involved. i figured if it'll work with cheap household stuff then it'll be that much better next time (when the real strains go down). one regret is not providing supplemental light for the lower parts way earlier on....but hey - live & learn, right?

14. yeah live and learn. It's just a bagseed. Now you can invest in quality seeds since you know you won't FAIL at least.

Invest in tons more CFL's or a HPS system (I got my 400W setup for under 100$) and you'll be growing mad weed in no time... though.... not quick enough before you smoke up that half ounce ;-)

15. i'm in no rush :)

i'm investing in t5s for next time. i wanted to go HID - but for more reasons than i'd care to specify it simply wasn't feasible for my situation.

i'm half tempted to try & just make hash or oil with this plant...my avg headstash is bigger than whatever i'll pull from that particular baby. it is extremely resinous...

16. Hey you topped at the first node? I never knew what that would have done. thanks for the example :)

*im not trying to be rude*

17. definitely got a little antsy with her...surprised she made it...lol...