how do you think my plant is?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by winterfresh420, Jul 15, 2008.

1. I have this plant and i was just wondering what other ppl think about it..?

Its 10inches it was from a pack of seeds that i threw in a pot(thinking i could get a bush):smoke:
    They looked awesome as sprouts, but as luck would have it they started killing each other in a race for root space and light. Leaving me with one...

I live in south texas, along the coast, so its like in the 90s in summer with short cool winters
    anyways ive had her outside since it was a sprout. I recently started bringing it my house, under a 100watt light i used for some lizards back in the day.

The soil it is in is "Sta-Green all purpose potting soil with fertilizer"
    .14% Total nitrogen
    .2% Sulfer

This isnt my first time growing a plant i planted one like last September and even harvested but it wasnt something i put much time and effort in it. I also grew two in the same pot and one dwarfed the other.

i also noticed some type of stringy leaf fungus or bacteria growing, and also some leafs had been chewed on while it was outside.

but anyways some recommendations would be greatly appreciated

stay highhh:)

Attached Files:

2. Very nice grow man... Its a little streched but thats due to outdoor growing and to your lack of indoor lighing... But other then that its a perfect plant...

~In1

3. looks good...sort out some lights and it should start doing really well...looks sativa...what do u think??

4. I think you need to give her more intence light there bro but she is looking good.:smoke:

5. should i add some slow release indoor/outdoor plant food?:confused:

6. I think you can start to give it small doses of nutes..maybe 1/4 strength...you may also think about repotting into a bigger pot

7. Yep agrees that she needs a bigger pot there. Remember nutrients are light dependant so dont over feed her as she will lock up on you. Feed her depending on the amount of light that you intend to give her bro.:smoking:

8. thanks for all the comments :D

i transfered her to a bigger pot, and also stepped up the lighting

but can anybody try go figure out what stage my plant is in and what i need to prepare for the later stages

much thanks!!!!

9. right now youre in the vegetative stage. the next stage is flowering, and although you could bring youre plant through the flowering stage with a fluorescent, you might want to think about investing in an hps light. you'll also need different nutes for flowering, i use flora nova-bloom

10. how many more weeks do you suppose it needs to be ready to start the flowering stage?

11. 3-4 weeks more will be allright...it seems about 2-3 weeks old now...hps is a very good idea for flowering...u will get a bigger harvest with hps..if not...change to cfl around 2000k ..the yellow ones...warm white i think..

12. try your best i ain't tellin you how to grow good nug

13. HPS isn't necessary if you know how to use Low Intensity bulbs. CFL's are good for ScrOGging or LST work, bend the plant to use maximum light exposure.

Yes, looks very Sativa-ish to me.

14. hey spliff420 hows your negative rep lookin bro, you prolly have no idea how to grow bud anyway...anywhoo nice plant bro, yeah you can start to flower about 4 weeks in, but you really can do it whenever you want, its just less stress on plant to wait. invest in some blooming fert also, something like a 10-15-10 or any thing with a little more P (N-P-K)

good luck on your grow