weed weight

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by big_buds_142536, Jun 15, 2007.

1. ok so im new to grow im lookin for sum help. i need to know wat a nick, dime,8th, quatar oz, half oz, and a whoe oz weigh. any help would be nice

2. Thinking of dealing are we?? Go back to school and learn for yourself what is what!

3. ROFLMAO. What a twit.

4. eighth 3.5 grams
    quarter 7 grams
    half 14 grams
    ounce 28 grams

5. na im not goin to deal im just wondering srry if it looks like im dealin how do u figure tht out?. thanks for the help

6. You figure it out with simple math that you have already learnt (because you're 18, right)...

As mentioned, one ounce is 28 grams, therefore a quarter ounce is....!?!? do the math pinky...

7. ok i got it thanks for the help :hello:

8. *rolls eyes*

stupid is as stupid does...

9. you dont need to learn weight from one post, you need to learn it from smoking it.

10. if ur not dealing u shoulda said something along the lines of... "Wanted too name them after the blunts, 8th, or even a half eight blunt....":)

Tring to help.... heh

11. You figure it out with simple math that you have already learnt - djnecro

Yeah, leave the lad alone penis, what you haven't taken into account is that bags get shitter the less u buy, for instance you buy a Christmas half bar, there is gonna be more there than if u brought that all in 20s. peeps gotta make a profit. you are talking about actual weight terms and not what u actually get.

go for it big buds, :smoke: ;)

12. An eighth weighs an eighth of an ounce, a quarter of an Oz weighs a quarter of an ounce, a half ounce weighs a half ounce and a whole ounce weighs an ounce.

Sorry but that's just a bit too obvious man.

To convert to metric there are a whole load of volume converters on the web, just search for imperial to metric online converter and you'll get tons of them, Windows has a calculator to subtract back or just enter the graduated imperial amounts into the converters to get grammes.

When one posts at a forum, you actually have the planets biggest database at your fingertips and things called search engines and many many online help devices to assist you with practically any calculations, advanced or simple, you may ever come across, the internet is awash with them.

Use the power at your fingertips for self enlightenment mate! :D

[I know the question's already answered but i was astonished so had to mention that.]

13. That's what I was going to say.

And, this is the wrong forum. This forum is about growing.

14. lol this kid is funny

15. A dime is what you can buy with ten bucks. A nick is half that.

16. The Schnozzberries taste like Schnozzberries!!. The hashberries taste like hashberries.A gram is a gram.LOL, thanks for the humor today

17. Thank you Mr. Wonka!