Blue Dream teens

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by couchtaters, Dec 28, 2015.

1. So I bought a few clones last Monday and they have been a real pain in the ass, so a buddy of mine was ever so kind enough to grace me with 6 beautiful blue dream teenaged plants (he was going to use them for cloning but had too many of them...tough life). So anyway, right now they are under a 1000w hps turned down to 750 watts in a 4x4x7 tent with an 8" hood and inline fan and one six inch clip on fan blowing between the canopy and the light...temps in the tent stay a constant 75-76 during the day and about 7-10 cooler at night with the RH staying between 30 and 40 (have a humidifier running in there, its just super dry in Colorado and hard to get the humidity to stay in with that size of an exhaust fan going although I have its speed turned wayyyyy down). I started them on the nutrients I have (roots organic player pack) I'm not sure about what the soil is he used, but they are in 3 gallon pots and the soil is very fluffy and dries quickly, but when I transplant them to a 5 gallon pot I will be using a 50/50 mix of happy frog and roots organic soil. I make sure the ph of my water is as close to 6 as possible and haven't tested soil ph yet. Theyre on 18/6 for light right now. I am just wondering what to do with these pretty girls...I want to crop them to get some more tops out of them, but not sure how far down to cut them and exactly where to cut, I also want to lollipop the plants but don't want to stress them too much. They are pretty tall and for the amount of space that I have I really need to flower them soon. What would you guys recommend I do with these to make sure they don't get too close to the light but still yield a nice fat, healthy harvest. Idk when to transplant and how long to wait to lollipop and crop them after the transplant, or should I do that before the transplant and transplant once they recover? Once I crop them and the branches start to regrow I plan on throwing them right into flower. I still have the smaller clones in the tent with the big girls I just got, and I plan on getting a smaller veg tent tomorrow and make the 4x4 the flower room. Mostly I'm just confused on exactly how to go about cropping, lollipopping, and transplanting while not allowing the plant to get too tall before flower in the meantime. The top of the tallest plant is approximately 28 inches from the glass on the light hood...so they need to be put in check! Any insight is much appreciated!! Thanks in advance!! Here are some pics of the girls, they look a tad droopy but they needed to be watered and I just watered them with nutes before the pics were taken...
    bd 12.27 2.jpg

bd 12.27 3.jpg

bd 12.27 4.jpg

bd 12.27 5.jpg

bd 12.27 6.jpg

bd 12.27.jpg

2. No one has any advice to give? Come on people, ideas!!!!