Help Please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jeremy9008, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Almost 4 weeks into flower and one of my ladies has really droopy leaves starting on bottom. I can't figure out what's wrong. Plz help. Leaves really dark. Some edges curve in and the tips. Nitrogen toxicity maybe?? Pic attatched
    20140708_154623.jpg 20140708_154949.jpg 20140708_154618.jpg

2. looks like overwatering to me... you should be fine

"The pharmacuetical industry doesnt create cures, they create customers"

3. I picked up a variety pack to test soil balances from the local nursery. It tests N-P-K and PH. Best $20 I've spent.

As for problems... I've encountered some minor issues, and none since.

My PH was off, as could be yours. My solution was this... I feed only on Fridays, but I foliar spray every day. My foliar spray is the same solution as my feed solution.

1 tsp Epsom salt
    2 tsp tiger bloom
    1 tbl molasses
    1 tbl grow big

Every Friday I flush with 1 gallon of distilled water, I let it drain for 10 minutes and flood it with 1 gallon of my special blend.

I have never had a problem since. All excess water/feed drains through bottom holes and is discarded. Never had any issues with over watering. Plants love the cycle and are always bone dry by Friday.

4. #4 Tony_21, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014
    if the leaves are hanging downwards doesn't that mean its lacking nitrogen? During the vegitative stage (week 2 - week 5), the plant needs water when its "completely dry" and it needs aprox 18 hrs of sunlight a day with 6 hrs of darkness. Low plants usually means that its lacking in nitrogen  so just make sure youre adding enough nitrogen and they are getting enough water and sunlight and the leaves should go back up.

Not 100% sure whether its lacking nitrogen or it has too much nitro, so just look it up and youll find ur answer in a few minutes, but thats my guess.

5. Leaves hanging downward is a sign of over or underwatering. Nitrogen toxicity is dark green leaves and then when in flower leafy buds. This plant just needs a little LITFA and it will be fine.

Don't sweat the little things or you will make them bigger.