1. What is this little guy? And why is he eating/shitting in my dope?

00087_RJa.jpg

2. off with its fukin head!! lol dont have a clue what the dude is but he shouldnt be messin with ur dope

3. dunno, but why...its hungry and what goes in must come out.

4. kinda looks like a thrip....

5. Explain please. :confused:

6. a thrip is a bug, but they're usually on the back of leaves. do a search for a pic.

7. Maybe put some lady bugs on your plant(s)

8. google is your friend type that word in.

9. somethings fucky.jpg

10. yep looks like a thrip nasty little guys they will do some damage to your plant. They can reproduce pretty fast as well. So if you dont get it taken care of fast you might have a problem. You can also get an organic spray that will kill them.

11. Ok, googled thrip and I'm pretty sure that's what it is. Then I went back and started looking around and saw lots and lots of sign they've been leaving behind. Found a few of them and tried picking them off.
    Google says one mama can have 200 babies in a month.

This is an auto flower that has been through a lot of stress. I drowned it and had to transplant to save it, then transplant again to a bigger pot. Total length of the main stem is about 5 inches, and this was planted in Feb.
    I tried to lst it, so it's got several tiny flowers, and 4 flowers are popcorn size. The main flower is getting close - trichs are all cloudy, but no ambers yet. The other big ones are turning from clear to cloudy.
    I figure it's not costing me any more to keep it alive and let it run through it's life cycle for practice. It's already in organic soil and I don't add any nutes. Been feeding it RO water.
    I'm hoping / thinking I won't have to do anything about this thrip problem, since the plant is nearing the end of it's life.

Safe to assume this is contagious, I do have a regular sativa that keeps this auto company. I hope to cut clones from it someday, so I will have to find a way to stop these critters from shit'n on my dope. At least for the plant that I care about.

12. I get a bottle of Insecticial Soap. You can by it anywhere..Target, Walmart Home Depot. 100% organic its made of Potassium of Fatty Acids, decays in a day or so. You can spray the soil, and entire plant. It dries the exoskeleton of insects out very effective.

Deal with it now not later. Bugs replicate like crazy since they have a short life span.

13. you're pretty far into flower to be spraying.

14. Ya, I'ma skeert. But I still need to do something about the other plant.

Thanks rhapsodyrcks, I'll see what I can find.

15. mm you can use Insecticdual Soap the day of harvesting fruit actually. You could spray it in your mouth and it would not effect you. Has a half life of one day. Its actually one of the best sprays you can use. Non toxic to animals etc.

16. Will this Insecticdual Soap make the weed smoke harsh?

My daughter gave me a bud that really kicks ass, but I almost can't even smoke it because it's too harsh. Take a hit, cough it out. Take a hit, cough it out.
    Lather, rinse, repeat.

17. No it wont. What makes your weed harsh is for the most part a improper cure.

18. I will be growing outside.  Would it be smart to spray with the soap every week to hopefully keep the bugs off the plants rather than waiting until the bugs appear?  This will be my first time growing.