FREE Nutrients / Gear

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Project ICE, Sep 22, 2012.

1. #1 Project ICE, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
    Ok so i read some places that people simply just send emails out to nutrients and equipment companys for free samples.....

So i figured why not give it a shot......

These are the places that I have requested that have actually gotten back to me and have already sent me samples and/or are sending me samples

Plant Success Mycorrhizae - Premium Mycorrhizal Fungi Inoculants
    (sent great white mycorrhizae to my house)

Smart Pots - Container Gardening, Hydroponic Fabric Containers
    (They sent an email to my local shop to pick up a few free samples )
    (Thanks for your interest in Smart Pots. Yes, Smart Pots are reusable; they have an average life span of 5 years. I’m not authorized to send samples to a private customer, but if there is a indoor garden retailer or traditional lawn and garden store where you shop for supplies I could see if they would mind holding a sample for you, or I could suggest one in your area that is already carrying Smart Pots. Let me know and I will see what I can do.)

supernaturalbrand.com
    (sent their entire lineup in small sizes to my house)

Root Pouch
    (sent 3 different sizes to my house)
    (Hello -

Thank you for your interest in Root Pouch products.
    Our containers are reusable - and I would be happy to send you sample.
    What is your mailing address??

You can read more about our pot and fabrics here.

Ashley
    )

http://www.hydrorush.com
    (free sample sent to my house)

Hydroponics, General Hydroponics, Hydroponic Nutrients & Supplies
    (Hi xxxx,

Hope you’re having a wonderful weekend.

I have sent the samples to xxxxx. They will send you an e-mail as soon as they have arrived. This should be either next Thursday or Friday.
    I made some changes to what I sent you. Our Nirvana is not available at this moment, so I’ve sent you:

pH Perfect Grow, Micro, Bloom – 3 part base
    Bud Candy – which is a flower and quality booster with added Carbohydrates. Use at 2mL/L in weeks 1 through 6 of flower
    Big Bud - this is a bloom booster and our number 1 highest selling and most recognized product worldwide. Use at 2mL /L in weeks 2 to 4 of flowering.
    Sensizym – this is an enzyme that will break up root zone waste and turn it into nutrition for your plants. When the roots are clogged and full of dead material, it is harder for your plants to uptake the nutrients you give them. Sensizym will keep that are clean and your plants will uptake all of the nutrients you feed to it so you’re saving money in the long term. Use at 2mL/L in weeks 1 through 6.

Feel free to keep in contact with me and update me on how everything goes.
    If you need more help, you will find the number to our technical support line on the sides of the bottles. Give them a call and they will help you with any questions you may have.

Take care,
    Anna Mihai
    )

2. nice thanks bro

3. have any pictures of this all?

4. yeah ill post some pics up later when i get home

5. #6 JFlow941, Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2012
    I just emailed advanced. I absolutly love their jungle juice line, lets see if i can get some freeby supliments :)

edit: emailed gen hydro too, lets see if anyone will send me some sample suppliments

6. That's awesome. My hydro shop is having an "open house" this saturday, tents, refreshments, salesmen, and free samples. I know it's a far drive for you but like I said, open house :smoke:

7. what time to what time.....im there lol

8. ...sent you a pm with details

9. i really hope this is real and your not just trolling -___-

10. Dude this is the real deal. It's a competitive market.
    Even your local hydro shops will give u samples when u build a rapport with them.

But write the companies for sure, And ask for shit(sob stories optional) you'll be blown away at the schwag you'll get.

11. [quote name='"hemi4spd"']Dude this is the real deal. It's a competitive market.
    Even your local hydro shops will give u samples when u build a rapport with them.

But write the companies for sure, And ask for shit(sob stories optional) you'll be blown away at the schwag you'll get.[/quote]

fuck ya thx dude I emailed em all hahaha offering to "possibly buy" their products in large quantities if I like it

12. All you gotta do is tell them you grow fruits and vegitables on a large scale and you have heard good things about their products and you would like sample before you make the switch

13. The only free sample I got was some Beasty Bloomz from a hydro shop. Its all they had at the time and it was something I was asking about.

14. When you asked for free samples how did you ask? Theres a few in your lsit I am interested in like the bloom booster and microhaze stuff, sensizym and the PH perfect.

15. #16 Project ICE, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
    Here is an example of what I sent to roots pouch

16. Great thread! Needs a sticky!

17. awsome thread just emailed all that were applicable to me. thanks.

18. yeah dont do that. i edited that post

19. Good looking out! Free stuff is always great.