Getting ready for my first harvest xD

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GD90, Feb 24, 2012.

1. #1 GD90, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2012
    Hey blades, today is the start of week 10 of flowering my Mandala #1 :)
    I'm just waiting for all of the pistils to change color and recede into the buds...

What's U guys take on it, how long does this usually take?

I've been reading a ton of info on this site and learned alot - so thanks :D

This plant was grown from seed in my closet under a 120w LED light
    in Canna Terra Pro Plus Soil, with no training and no nutrients.

Update on page 2 , pls check it out :)

Attached Files:

2. Congrats man looks awesome! Glad to hear someone else is finding this site as useful as I am. Let us know how it works out after the fact :cool:

3. I have to congratulate you for not only your first successful grow but having what it takes to do research. I tire of the everyday posts of the same questions that could take what...2 minutes to answer with a quick search. Not to get off topic, but good job.

4. totally hear ya , and thx guys :)

5. flowering takes about 50 days or so..you have about a month to go maybe..

6. wouldn't 10 weeks of flowering be 70 days?

7. precisely ;)

8. wait no nutes??? what was your soil mix. if you tell me just some dirt i will drive to your house and punch you in the balls.

9. Good job keep up the good work !!!!

10. Allow me to quote myself lol

although , idiot as I was, I put 2 seeds in the pot next to another pot with two seeds hoping for a female... this is the only one that turned out to be... so it might be munching on the dead roots of the male I cut down? at least that's my theory :D

11. Tell us how much you pull off that one bud!!

12. Congrats, the plant looks very nice! :)

13. Hey Blades , I'm here with a little update and a little question :p

I feel like I've been waiting forever for my plant to look like this: http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesting-processing-marijuana/666373-guide-when-harvest.html
    Guess most newbies feel like that , but I still wonder how long it can have left with the leaves looking like they do...?
    Pistils remain the same as in the OP , which is why U won't get any close-ups this time :p

IMO, Leaves say it's just about there , pistils don't , and new ones keep forming while about 50-60% turned in color...
    What do U guys think?

Attached Files:

14. #19 GD90, Feb 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2012
    is a 60-100x microscope ok for viewing trichromes?

thx :)

I know this is here somewhere - but searching on forums never works for me - I get all kinda random results , so yeah... sorry :p

15. Bump sorry :)