Thoughts on Vapir NO. 2?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Ontarios, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Hey folks, I am just wondering what people think about the Vapir No.2 vaporizer. I am thinking about buying one, but I'm not sure if it would be worth getting that, or the Magic Flight Launch Box. Im sure the Vapir No.2 is better, but I've heard from some people that it has a bit of a plastic taste, but some people say the Vapir No.2 is the best portable vaporizer out there, and it works amazingly.

Vapir NO.2, or the Magic Flight Launch Box?

2. I've never used the MFLB, but am a pleased Vapir NO2 user. I've not noticed any "plastic" or altered taste using the vape. Hope that helps ya. Hope you're happy with your choice.

3. You are in luck, as I have owned both. Honestly, the NO2 got me higher than the mflb and it produced larger clouds. It can function as a sit at home or you can take it out. The mflb still can't be beat for portability though. It's so easy to use and small that its beast for stealth tokes. It takes linger to get you as high as the NO2 would get you, so its all preference. I liked the NO2 better though.

My two cents.

4. I own an mflb and absolutely love it... toking on it right now

5. I have a NO2 its worth just because you don't need to constantly charge it. Also its really efficient not to mention you can just change the temperature on it

6. The temp is incredibly easy to set on the NO2, just three buttons and a digital screen. That easy. Plus you can plug it in, which you can do with the mflb as well but I'm pretty sure its something additional you have to buy.

7. Which Vaporizer gets you more baked? It seems like the MFLB wouldnt get you that high, but I could be wrong.

8. The NO2 gets you higher. But that doesn't mean the MFLB doesn't, it takes a little more though.

9. I'd stay clear of any Vapir products, have heard nothing but bad things about them.

10. I bought the Vapir NO2 about 2 weeks ago and loved it! Works a lot better than the mflb, its more people friendly when ur smoking with some new people, it doesnt combust you're bud like the mflb..but unfortunately it has already broke on me, it will not hold a charge. Im gonna call CS tomorrow and see how it is...

11. I just got the Vapir and I like it quite a bit.

12. Terrible things have been said. Just look at this thread, its brimming with criticism and disappointment.

13. Lol why don't you do a search of this forum and see what has to be said about their products, or go to fuckcombustion.com which is a vaporizing exclusive forum, no one there will suggest a Vapir product, much better alternatives out there.

14. 2 week old broken Vapir product right here, believe me thats not uncommon.

15. Forget the MFLB and the NO2 and get the new Arizer Solo. You will thank me later.

16. Arizer is a quality brand, so is MFLB.

17. I heard that the Arizer Solo is quite flimsy and you cant actually get the proper vaping temperature with them, because you have to choose like a number (1-10), rather than with the NO2 you can change the temperature to an exact number like 380 for example.

18. [quote name='"Ontarios"']

I heard that the Arizer Solo is quite flimsy and you cant actually get the proper vaping temperature with them, because you have to choose like a number (1-10), rather than with the NO2 you can change the temperature to an exact number like 380 for example.[/quote]

I'm not trying be offensive but you heard completely wrong. The solo has incredible build quality. The numbers, which are actually 1 - 7 let you scale your temperature in 10 degree increments from 180 to 235, which is the effective range of vaporization temperatures for cannabis. I can't see how anyone could need finer temperature control in a portable. Plus the battery easily lasts four times longer than the no2.

19. Did you contact the company and see if they'd do anything to correct the problem? I've had nothing but good experiences with their product and staff. But maybe I've just been lucky.

20. #20 Ontarios, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011

Would it be worth it to spend an extra 100 bucks to buy the Arizer just for the battery life though? Since it is more expensive. Personally Im not going to be taking it out too often, and I'll just be using it inside. And I wouldnt like to have a big machine like the Volcano sitting around my house, for when I have people coming over, thats why I need a portable stealthier vaporizer.