For my vaporizer fanboys!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by stam01, Nov 14, 2011.

1. So I have been using my vaporbros box system for a while and love it, but I can tell there is a different level of high, due to the fact I am not getting all the different canaboids to the best of my knowledge in my hit. I know I can turn up the temp on my vaporizer, but I don't think that would be a very pleasant experience. But I was wondering if anyone knows if I turn up the temp all the way on my box, and then attach it to my bong if that will be enough to get a more complete canaboid burn. If anyone can confirm that turning up the temp will in fact burn more more of the canaboids, I will go and get a bong adapter asap which should help deal with the extra heat. Cause smoking off my vaporizer when the temp is too high is not a pleasant experience.

2. You'll need to pop out the glass mouthpiece, but yes, that will work and be a very pleasant way to smoke your vape. Just don't have your bong full of water. Just cover the openings of the downstem and a little bit in the percs if you have any.

3. Thanks, so just to make sure we are on the same page, you know that more of the canaboids will in fact burn at the max temp of a vaporbros box? My worry is that despite the fact it is more heat, maybe the difference between the heat required for more canaboid exaction(?) is not even obtainable with my vaporizer, and I will be going through the trouble for nothing.