Gentlemans THC Stick

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by evilhoodlem, Sep 20, 2011.

1. I just picked up one of these Gentlemans THC Sticks. Its a pen size vaporizer similar to a ecig.

This thing is pretty cool. It comes with a starter pack which is about 40 hits. I thought that was amazing. buying a vap with weed, what a concept. ITs cools cause the sell different strains and such. I picked up a cap of skywalker og. 100 hits of 71%THC.

They have a website too. I like their logo.
    Gentleman's Brand Official Website - Home

Evil :smoke:

2. They should find a discrete way to ship one of these to me

3. ^I 2nd that.

4. I knew I should have patented that idea

5. agree totally. i fucking love this device. i just got one of these at grass roots in sf. it is fucking rad.

actually i think they DO have a discreet way of shipping them. not sure, that might have been some other place. its worth a shot, i'd prolly just email them your rec and shit.

6. hell, if they dont, honestly, i''d just buy them and ship em myself :p

7. there is a thread on grasscity that shows you how to make the ecig carterages

in fact she wrote it a while ago. check it out if you like to make things

8. I was listening to the Joe Rogan podcast and the guy on the show has a E-Cig with pot and it comes with 150 hits

9. they ship all over! if you dont live in a med state, i would just get the adjust e-cigs batteries from them, then make yr own and take em about town.:hello::hello::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

10. BIG UPDATE YALL

Gentleman's Brand Online Store

looks like they launched a new website and new product line. this is insane.

for 60$ you get a stainless toker that can do e-cigs, gentlemans carts, atmos, and omicon, because it has some thread adapter shit. pictures are so fucking apple. i already pre-ordered 3. i would check it out. old link goes there too.

Gentleman's Brand Online Store

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

11. [quote name='"the walking nug"']I cant believe i got kicked off of fuckcombustion for asking if theirs any way I can get oils discrete shipped smh... this is the community to be at, I LIVE IN GEORGIA AND I NEEEEED OILS hhaha[/quote]

Lol cause your asking to buy illeagl good man. So edit that shit out or you could get banned here too.

12. they ship e liquids and things to make your own oils, but definitely not oils. its all over their site: all the medmmj stuff is seperate and only in stores. but i do know there are really cheap blanks there and pg/vg bases to make your own blends and fill them yourself. $150 for a box of 50 seems way better than 15$ for one atmos. thats just me.

13. #16 BudFanatic, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
    $60 for the one pen? Looks like 901 threads, so a standard 510 threaded e-cig battery with a 510-901 adapter would work perfectly. That threading is also known as KR808, and this unit is definitely more than twice what I'd pay for it.

The only redeeming feature is the pass through for usb, but when your batteries last more than a day and a half per charge, I just don't see the need for a pass-through. Though, my e-cig came with two batteries so my opinion is a little bit biased. :p

It looks somewhat like a standard eGo 600mAh battery, you can get two KGO's at 1100mAh for $50, and fill your own cartos.... premium IKV {iken vape} cartomizers might run you 2-3 dollars each, but for this application you might just want to use an atomizer with a drip shield... you'll waste less, and get more out of every drop of your solution.

Still, as a vaper... IKV makes the only good atomizers and cartomizers out there. Get a KGO two-battery kit, and a Low resistance (1.5-2 ohm) atomizer like the io6 or 510 cannon, and you're set. Drip shield entirely optional, but you don't make a mess with liquids when you drip with them.

If you're dead set on cartomizers, go for IKV, because they're seriously built to last and flat-out hard to kill. I tried other brands, and many of them just randomly crapped out on me. You don't want one dying on you when you've got it half or three quarters full of 'juice'. They also make some of the best atomizers I've ever used, clouds of vapor, and nice warm clouds at that. Plenty of throat-hit.

One thing that interests me, is whether this device runs at a higher temperature to produce vapor. Since nicotine vaporizes at a lower temperature, standard units are not an issue. Will a regular unit simply mistify or aerosol the molecules suspended in vapor? I'm really not certain, but if this stick is based on any kind of standard e-cigarette technology, they are all built around the same principle and use the same circuitry (they're mass produced by a few companies).

So, if ya get any of them, use low resistance (it will run at a slightly higher temperature at the expense of a small amount of flavor). I don't know if the thc stick will accept lower than 1.8 (1.5 is pretty low, and is standard for x-low resistance devices) but you ought to be good with 1.8 and it will not under-volt any device.

Just my 2 cents.