I love my MFLB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Whohulkwalk, Feb 19, 2011.

1. #1 Whohulkwalk, Feb 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2011
    A few days ago I got my mflb in the mail from allstarwhlsales and have been using it since.This thing is great and very portable and tiny you could vape in public and knowone would know.I recommend the mflb to anyone who wants a portable vape.I will admit it took me a minute to figure out how to use it right but now that I know how to use it right I love it.

[​IMG]

2. How do u use yours?

I press the batterty in wait 3 sec and breath slow. What do u do?

3. I grind it really good then stick the battery in for 5 or 6 seconds and inhale.Not to fast or not to slow I try not to combust.

4. Hahaha hell yea ive combusted twice lol.

But im getting the hang of it now. Never holdthat battery for to long lol.

5. Man that thing should cost $20 MAX.

6. Id go as far as to say 50-60.. but 100 is a stretch.. but everything weed related is

7. Let me know if you start selling them for $20. :p

8. I agree it is a lil expensive but I think it is worth it.

9. Really? Find me a 20 dollar portable that works better. Find me a 100 dollar portable that works better? Find me a 200 dollar portable that works better. Hell, find me ANY portable that works better. And finally, find me ANY vape and I mean ANY vape that has a better warranty.

10. Glad you love it as much as me =P. This thing made me realize how awesome the vape experience is, and i'm def. picking up a da budda or silver surfer next week.

much love for the MFLB fans out there, here's some stuff that mine's seen ^^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Nick, those flowers need to be ground MUCH finer. Get it to the grind of ground pepper. It will make a MAJOR improvement.

Nice purp btw.

12. Cool thanks I'll def. grind it up more next time. I didn't have my cosmic grinder on me and I was at a buddy's house :/ ended up drunkenly mashing it up with my fingers haha.

13. Suggestion. Even a 4pc won't grind it fine enough unless you turn it upside down. For the LB, a good 2pc grinder like the 2pc ti SpaceCase or a coffee grinder works best. Those Cosmic's are nice grinders though.

14. Suggestion. Even a 4pc won't grind it fine enough unless you turn it upside down. For the LB, a good 2pc grinder like the 2pc ti SpaceCase or a coffee grinder works best. Those Cosmic's are nice grinders though.

The hits that you get from a finer grind makes all the difference in the world.

15. is this your first vape? I love my launch box.. Just added to my vape collection today with the extreme q and its the bomb! I love vapor bonging.. I set it on like 410 degrees and i was getting huge clouds.. My friend tried to hold me up with a plastic bb shotgun lol.. He said he was gonna take the extreme when i wasn't looking :smoking: i've got him convinced now after he used it to get him one so he's ordering himself one next week

16. The price is steep... but you're not just paying for a vape... Your paying for a vape and a life time warranty... As long as the business is running... you can get your MFLB fixed for free. so essentially... that 100 bucks ensures you never need to hunt for a new piece... unless you just want one lol

17. How can the price be considered steep if you can't get a better portable vape for cheaper?

18. Yeah its my first one

19. Now you should invest in da buddha or the extreme q and hook it to that pretty dwb bong you have :D

20. Yeah I know but I can't afford one.