MFLB stealth test

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by cbruffin, Feb 15, 2011.

1. I have been coming to this site to browse for quite a while now, and just now got around to making an account.

I am a proud owner of a Da Buddha vaporizer and just recently I purchased a Magic Flight Launch box. I am a college student and I wanted to prove how much I could get away with using this thing.

First I tested the MFLB in Jack in the Box. I safely (and happily) vaped while eating inside the dining room at my table. No issues whatsoever. I went on to take it a step farther and began using it inside of my campus dining hall at my school. Next, I made a cheap attempt at disguising it as an inhaler. (most people wont know what the MFLB is even if they were looking straight at it, anyway....why not confuse them even more?) It isnt hard if you remove the stem and find a way to hide the chamber so no one can see your trench full of weed.... Without using the stem, you can draw directly off the hole. I used some baby blue paper and taped it to the swinging clear door. try doing this to all sides if you want to do this yourself. I made the design on my computer and added a fake brand name and some other stuff to try and make it look more real.

Finally, I took it even farther and successfully took like 10 hits while I was in my marketing class. I was in the back of the room, but there was a person sitting right next to me that never noticed.

If anyone would like me to test the MFLB in a place I havent listed, feel free to request it and I'd be happy to try it out.

2. Police Station

3. Dude yea. I vape in my store and customers have no idea..

How many hits does ur battery last u and how far do u fill up the trench.

Ive caught it on fire twice but not too bad :-]

4. in CLASS ha....awesome.

5. Haha in class that is awesome. Yea I hit it in the movie theatre tonight sitting in the middle of two friends who never noticed. After the movie, I pulled out my new MFLB and told them about my two stealth vape sessions in the movie. They were both amazed.

The stealth capabilities make this vape a neverending journey of finding more places to smoke. I've also ripped it in the theatre bathroom and even pulled off a rip while riding my bike today in the park, that was pretty sweet.

6. I once used mine in the very back of a lecture hall during a design class.

7. In the hospital, every restaurant, all day at my desk at work, at the movies, anywhere I want basically. I know a guy that got one in the court house, and the DMV. Heard of another that hit it in the White House.

8. No one notices the vapor clouds?. I mean I know they aren't huge from the mflb but still

9. Just hold it in a couple seconds longer than normal or take slightly smaller hits. One can make it emit NO cloud rather easily.

10. You can take what are known as ghost hits with it. In other words, you can hit it light, never blow out anything and still get vaked.

11. Church.

Row 1, bring Grandma with ya

12. According to the MFLB pplz, if you exhale any visible vapor, YOU ARE WASTING VAPOR!
    crazy right??

also, the MFLB was designed originally to be used WITHOUT THE STRAW. It was added i think, so it wasnt so weird to pass to friends. I didnt know that until the other day, and I've started using it without the straw, the "native method", and i prefer it. :smoke::smoke:

and yea, ppl look right at me hitting it in my car, and never know. i almost hit it in front of a cop at at stop light just to do it, but yea... i wasnt THAT stoned!

13. This is what I use, and I've used it right in front of cops at the local fair (used a raspberry tincture then.. they kept commenting how lovely the cotton candy smelled :) )

[​IMG]

Just an example how much vapor they can produce.. normally, you'd hold that in :)
    [​IMG]

14. I vape with the mflb at my office all the time, many not weed friendly people come in here, no one that works here has noticed, no one that comes in has noticed.... its perfect. The only thing to watch out for is people coming in right afer exhaling.... the smell sticks around for a VERY short amount of time because unlike smoke, it can very easily dissipate into the air around you

15. This little wooden device is the best thing since cereal... For stoners that is.

16. How do you make your tinctures? I assume you can't vape green dragon.

17. Usually I pack my MFLB in my bag when I go to the gym and I use it in the steam room after. Works so good and even did it with like 5 people in there and no one can tell. Looks like i'm coughing. :p

18. MFLB is super elite in stealthiness. I never take it to public places and test it though; I'm a very cautious person. I only needed to be cuffed and taken to the police station once (worse feeling ever being cuffed and thrown in the back of a police car. I ain't no fucking criminal...) when I was 18, and ever since I'm a little paranoid.

I'll toke from a MFLB in the car before I go to the movies or a restaurant, but I never walk around loaded, never, no way! lol

Hitting it in class or in the school's cafeteria? Sounds more like one of my regular nightmares; the ones I wake up from sweating after getting spotted by a cop. :D

19. ^^ dude paranoid much? U got .01 in your mflb 8/10 cops prob wouldnt even justify that as weed haha they'd be more interested in how it works I bet

man wouldn't that make your wood go modly and your weed soaked? Steam room I use I insta soak sweat in a good 45 seconds Lol, bet that vapor would be smooth tho

20. Lol yea a room full of water vapor is going to make the bud you are evaporating all the cannabinoids from wet..... hahahha no, it doesnt work that way. I mean if you just left some nugs in there for a few hours yea, they are gonna get moist, but in the mflb, they only have 2 tiny holes for contact with air, and when your pulling through its already heated inside and the vapor would just pass on through with the cannabinoid vapors