Vaporizer bags/balloons.....

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Kaya77, Jan 9, 2010.

1. So, I recently discovered the wonders of the Extreme Vaporizer from Arizer. I am having trouble finding the bags/balloons that go with it. They are just the clear bags, with no nozzle or anything on the end. They're not like the Volcano bags, I have to attach the mouth piece once I find the right bags. I have checked all the headshops in the area, and there's only one that actually carries them, and they've been out for a while. I started looking online, but for some reason Im having an extremely hard time finding them. When I look at vapo accessories, there are never just the bags, it's always the bag kits, which include the mouth pieces and seals also. But I have 2 mouth pieces, and do not want to pay for more everytime I need a new bag! I prefer the bag to the hose, and my last bag is very crispy! Does anyone know a site I can find these bags/balloons???

2. #2 lwien, Jan 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2010
    Answers to this can found here >>> fuckcombustion.com

93 page thread on nothing but the Extreme: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=32

3. Nope. Actually its not....

4. You could always make one out of two oven bags (you can get a box of them at any grocery store)

5. Turkey bags should work. Also the Volcano brand bags offered at headshops do not come with the mouthpiece so they should work too.

6. The only bags the head shop sells are the ones for the volcano with the mouthpiece attached. There has got to be a website that sells just the bags??? But like I said, all the websites Ive found, want me to buy all the extra stuff, which i do not want to do. Turkey bags are already a little crispy feeling, so those prob wont last as long, but may be a good idea. Ill keep looking too though!

7. Keep looking. My local shop sells the Volcano bags without the mouthpiece and so does every shop on the High St. strip at OSU. That's where I've seen them and purchased them before. Check a new shop. :confused_2:

8. I have checked all the shops in my area, which is why I am looking to buy them online....So if anyone knows of a website that would be great. I realize that I may be able to get a shop to order them....or I could just not deal with all that, and find em online...

9. Two people have mentioned it already, but BUY OVEN/TURKEY BAGS! they are air tight and very affordable compared to what you would pay even online for a 'Vape' bag. And I totally feel your pain on the shitty local head shops, you couldn't find a glass pipe for less than 30 dollars in my hometown.