Rize Portable Vaporizer by Lifted Industry

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Ziggon, May 12, 2015.

1. Hey Guys,

So I'm on a search to find a portable vape after a bad experience with a G Pro. I decided I want something that does oils and e liquid as well. I came across this http://igg.me/at/liftedindustry/x/10108697 after a friend told me about it and I wanted to get your opinion and see if there are any others you would suggest that do the following:

- Can do oils, concentrates, dry herb, and e-juice - I like this Rize one cause all the attachments are designed to go with the battery unit and looks clean. Plus they have a deal on their 3 in 1 kit now.

- Battery is removable - This one comes with a 1100 mAh. Is that pretty good for a portable that is fairly compact? I like the idea of having an extra battery for road trips and such.

- Can charge with micro-usb - I have micro-usb chargers everywhere in my house and car.

- I'm still learning about the specs and coil resistances etc. But from what I've seen so far, the specs look okay.

What do you guys think? 

2. For what it's worth, I just saw this company post a weekend sale on facebook. Their 3-in-1 kit for $79. I'm gonna do it.