[UPDATED - VIDEO ADDED] New Purchase: Arizer Solo Portable Vapor Bong

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by supersm0ke, Feb 27, 2014.

1. #1 supersm0ke, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
    $140 - Arizer Solo
    \n$30 - PVHEGonG 14mm Adapter (Shorty Turbo) - (shop)
    \n$65 - Pinnacle Hydro Tube - (shop)
    \nTotal: $235
    \n
    \n[​IMG]
    \n[​IMG]

2. Great way to start Vapour-bonging!

Be careful, buying glass is addicting. I'm constantly looking at recyclers now...

Agreed. Except I'm not looking at recyclers. :laughing:

I have a double matrix perc bubbler and my girlfriend has a simple beaker bong with ice catchers (colored glass). Occasionally I'll go to Mary Janes or the Greenhouse over on 6th Avenue in Tacoma. <3 those places.

4. I lived in Seattle a long time but never have checked out the Tacoma smoke scene. Might have to do that sometime...

5. #5 supersm0ke, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    I've spent over $1500 between buying and reselling pieces, believe me man i know. (see my sig) current setup cost $500 more or less.

6. If u can,make a vid. Been thinking of getting a water tube for my solo,would like to see how it is.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. Sure I can get to that within the next 24hrs for you. i'll just probably cough like a bish tho, i find vapor harsh x:

8. Small world. If you're in tacoma check out the hippie house.
    I snagged a coral perc 14" there last spring and it's great. I'm going there later this week before I buy anything else online.

Also the solo stems fit into a 14mm joint. You can even use an adaptor XD

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. video uploaded/added to OP.

10. I never realized how small the pinnacle water tool was. Seems to work real nice with the solo. 

11. That's awesome

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. it's like a smaller better functioning vapexhale hehe. nice job bro, looks really awesome.

13. That looks amazing. After I get my solo I will eventually have to get this if they don't come out with something official.

14. Great video! if I might add DO NOT SMOKE COTTON. it is not good for you. take your cotton that is covered in reclaim and stick it right back in your solo and crank that bish all the way up to seven tastes way better and doens't burn the cotton.