Looking for a good vaporizer pen :D

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ThtOtherGuy6667, Feb 2, 2014.

1. #1 ThtOtherGuy6667, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
    I went to a friends house and he has a Ago G5 vape pen and it was alright but only got any good decent hits on combusted weed D: I'm just looking for a good sleek vape pen that works well and no combustion c: So suggestions?What about the Atmos Raw vaporizer?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. For dry herb?   It doesn't exist.   All current vape pens will combust dry herbs.    The new Grasshopper "may" be different, but the jury is still out being that it hasn't been released yet.

3. The pax isn't bad. Really over priced tho. The good ol' iolite is a legitimate vaporizer and it looks like a walky talky. Loved using my boys iolite for yearsss. bueno

4. The current state of pen vapes is sad and none of them work, the grasshopper vape looks very nice but they have an awful system for selling product. They only go on sale like once a year for a ahort period of time, and for such a nice pen they have a shitty customer service and i would not support them by buying their products!

WHAT?  What do you mean that they only go on sale once a year?  The Grasshopper has NEVER gone on sale..............yet. :confused_2:

6. I know of one "real" vaporizer pen out right now, it's called the T-vape. People say it doesn't produce much vapor (what do you expect? It's a conduction vaporizer) but it gets the job done. It was primarily made for people who want to quit smoking cigarettes because you can throw pre rolls in there.