Vaporizer lighter? highdea

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by KB Grower, Oct 24, 2012.

1. I was thinking you know how we use lighters to combust our herbs, we dont need any machines or anything...

someone should just invent a lighter type thing that blasts hot air out of it instead of a flame which would vaporize the herbs and not combust...

Thoughts?

2. The Arizer Solo is pretty much just that. Theres a chamber where you slide a glass stem into which has bud in there. The chamber has 4 small holes where hot air passes through the bud, through the stem, and into your lungs.

Of course its not a lightertype thing, but its the same idea.

I think that good ass bud you have is getting to you, sharing is caring

3. Lol, like you could pack a bowl in a pipe or bong and just use your "vapo-lighter" and heat the bowl up instead of lighting it on fire. That'd be pretty awesome if someone could do that for the same price of a regular lighter and it actually work.

4. I like that idea Papabonerad

5. One of the attachments on my Bernzomatic is a "hot blower"

6. Yeah dude exactly I was just vaping some bags outta my arizer extreme and thats where i got the thought..

exactly. It would obviously be more money to manufacture than just a regular lighter but Id be willing to fork over some decent cash for one.

i just looked that up thats sweet. but I would think thats not 100% air being blown out prob has some butane/whatev in it

7. I think the vaporizer the VaporGenie or something similar to that name is that same idea as Papa mentiond.

You use a regular lighter on this vape/bowl and it simulates a vaporizer.

Hows the EQ work? Same thing? 4 small holes in the heating element which hot air passes through?

8. would be near impossible to vape an open bowl or such, the heat couldn't be concentrated that easily, with easy portable vapes like mflb the arizer solo or pax ploom it wouldn't be worth it

9. Use a lighter to vaporize is totally possible. To vaporize all you need is clean hot air supply. A lighter with a blue flame can produce clean hot air. This video is vaping a bud with a lighter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMQ4QQNYstk

10. Oh god not again.

11. Vaping with Fire. Put 2 pipescreens 
    \non the weed and smoke it. 300 % Thc.
    \n\n\n             250  ( ideal for vaping )
    Flame
    \nThis is how vaping with fire works. Some cm above the flame is the perfect temperature for vaping.

12. #13 TheAnswer121, Oct 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
    don't mind me, i'm just trolling the troll^^^^^^^^^

Attached Files:

13. I mean atleast he doesnt want to combust the vapor....

14. really good idea! there is nothing like this on the market. i own the vape or smoke which someone linked to above - its plastic shit and its not relevant because it has a flame, your idea is just a hot air blower that is the size of a lighter, right? i would buy that

He apparently patented his idea so no one can use it.

16. POTBROTHER!!!! You're Back!!!!!

I was going to post this video but you beat me to it lol

What do you think about the video? Is it work for you? How do you vaping now?

18. Imagine this:

A vaporizing lighter powered with a solar panel to create a non-flame heat sorce, or something. :smoke:

Burkhart, Steve <Steve.Burkhart@bicworld.com>

Write to this guy, ask him to make it for you. I did, and hope more people to do the same, so we may see it on the market sooner.