mflb bong attachment. homemade ?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by RubberUndies, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Hey guys, so i want to go buy my first bong (never owned my own) and i want it to be a mflb vape only bong so it stays clean. So my question is, is there any way i can go find simple things in a hardware store or something like tubing and attach it to a bong i don't want to order anything online its Friday night and i wanna vapor bong !!

2. Oh and i dont have the acrylic glass stem thing anymore.....

3. what kind of bong do you have???? pics would be nice.

4. [quote name='"ilovebOObs420"']what kind of bong do you have???? pics would be nice.[/quote]

Im gonna buy one today....

5. #5 ilovebOObs420, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012
    if you get one with a gong then see if they sell adapters like this, the small adapeter on the left:
    [​IMG]
    so you can just use a little tubing.

6. [quote name='"ilovebOObs420"']if you get one with a gong then see if they sell adapters like this, the small adapeter on the left:

so you can just use a little tubing.[/quote]

How would tubing that thick fit on the mflb ? Im confused...and can you get a "gong" in stores ? What is a gong

7. #7 ilovebOObs420, Jun 23, 2012
    gong is a slide joint something you can put a slide or adapter on. sorry i don't have a stock stem for the mlfb but the tubing should slide over the stock stem.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. hows it work dude??? looks legit

9. So they sell that little gong attachment thing in head shops ? .....

10. #10 ilovebOObs420, Jun 23, 2012
    my lhs carries them. most headshops should have something similar especially if they sell vapes too.

just hit it and put the adapter out to clear. sorry i would make a video but i don't really use the mlfb. i just keep one around cause it pretty.

11. [quote name='"ilovebOObs420"']my lhs carries them. most headshops should have something similar especially if they sell vapes too.[/quote]

Ill go look right now. So it slides into the bong and its so u can take it out and clear it ? I dont have my stem for my mflb either what should i use in place of it