To those of you that have DaVinci's, how are they?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by LyingUnderOath, May 19, 2012.

1. how are you liking your DaVincis? Any compaints? Im looking into buying one! It seems like a very good portable!

2. I just got mine and so far I love it! It takes only about a minute and a half to heat up and with the snorkel that I bought with it, I can vape with it sitting between my legs and do other things with my hands.

It was my first vape. I tried my friend's solo arizer once and it was ok, but I'm clumsy and the butane seemed messy. I saw the davinci and saw it was battery operated, so figured I'd pick it up.

It gives a good hit and I don't feel the "crud" in my lungs I used to. I can also fit it into the cigarette holder in my purse,so it's perfectly portable.

I also took it to the movies today and vaped while watching "What To Expect When You're Expecting". No one had a clue that I was vaping. I kept it in my purse and used the snorkel to take a hit. I didn't exhale too hard.

I'll write a longer review later, but my short review: I like it and highly recommend it. I'm a big fan,with only nitpicky complaints.

3. I'd agree with xivyx420, it's very portable, inconspicuous, and really easy to use. It's awesome that you can use it while charging it which I wasn't expecting which allows it to heat up much faster. If you're into hash, it's made for that too. The battery lasts for quite a while too. I can fill and vape the chamber twice in one full charge. It also seems to cut off the heat right about when the vaping's done.

I would definitely complain that it's difficult to clean.. But that pales in comparison to the pros of the device in my opinion.

4. I'm a davinci fanboy too, as can be told by my any posts about it, hehe

Agreed, Sdpaco, cleaning it can be tricky. A small complaint for an otherwise amazing little vape.

5. [quote name='"Sdpaco"']I'd agree with xivyx420, it's very portable, inconspicuous, and really easy to use. It's awesome that you can use it while charging it which I wasn't expecting which allows it to heat up much faster. If you're into hash, it's made for that too. The battery lasts for quite a while too. I can fill and vape the chamber twice in one full charge. It also seems to cut off the heat right about when the vaping's done.

I would definitely complain that it's difficult to clean.. But that pales in comparison to the pros of the device in my opinion.[/quote]

How long does one full charge last you? Minute wise

6. I ordered a davinci, just waiting for it to be delivered! I think this device will serve it's purpose as a portable vape, as it is very discreet. The size causes the battery life to be quite short though. Ill be getting a solo sometime in the future. Maybe even a mivape

7. About 45 minutes, I get a good two to three sessions out of a charge, and I use it while it is charging if I am at home